Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Drama CD Translation: Kuro to Kin Akanai Kagi vol. 2 (Chihiro) - Hirakawa Daisuke

WARNING! WARNING!
This is from a pretty much disturbing R18 otoge, so needless to say, this is R18 and NSFW too… Don’t go blaming me for losing your innocence if ever you read/listen to this, because I did warn you.


Kuro to Kin Akanai Kagi
**Italized text = Kanade
**Normal text = Chihiro

Contact me through:
http://paranoid-rhythm.blogspot.com/
or
http://paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com/


Track 1
Piano Lesson on a Slight Slump
Sensei… I’ve been living here at Chihiro-san’s place for three days now. He seems so busy with work that he only comes out for meal times, so I wonder if he’s okay. It’s easy to say that I’m worried for him, but I don’t think that I must bother him and say that I’m a bit lonely. Sensei is working so hard for us to be able to live together, so saying that I’m lonely might be selfish of me, but after finishing all the chores like cleaning the house and cooking, I feel bored. Nah, Sensei is working hard so I mustn’t bother him with this. What should I do~? It might be great if I can find another hobby… well, my hobbies are… daydreaming, sleeping… Ah that’s right! Sensei’s piano… even though I told him that it’s just a nuisance and just throw it away when we were moving, I’m glad that he didn’t. Though I can’t even read the notes… I don’t even understand these sheet music at all! But maybe I could copy Sensei for a bit… It’s fun!
Aren’t you quite skilled?
Ah, Sensei, I was playing so sloppily, it was noisy wasn’t it?
No, it’s fine. It was refreshing, let me play and have a change of mood too.
Ah, yes, here.
Uhm, you’re really tired aren’t you? I’ll bring you some tea right away…
I’m sorry for not noticing, I made you worry about me…
You don’t have to think about that! I-it’s your wife’s duty to cheer you up when you’re in a slump.
My wife’s duty, huh?
Oh, sorry, I’ve said some weird things didn’t I?
Not at all, I’m just happy that you’re here, I should’ve gone and met you sooner.
Eh? T-that’s…
I don’t feel like having tea anymore…
Y-you don’t want some?
But in exchange, let me watch you practice on the piano. You’ll do it for me, right?
B-but, I don’t even understand the notes and the sheet music…
You don’t need all that, you were performing quite well earlier even without it. You looked you were having so much fun.
Y-yes! Though I can’t play as skillfully as you, Sensei… and I’m not really performing, just playing around.
Leaving you alone and lonely while I work makes me feel guilty, so, I’ll teach you to play the piano better in exchange.
But Sensei, you’re already tired aren’t you? Don’t mind me, just noticing my feeling already makes me happy.
No, I want to teach you. Come, sit on my lap.
O-on your lap?!
Yeah, it’ll be faster to teach you music if I could guide you with my hand and fingers.
W-won’t sitting beside you work…?
Track 2
A-ah…you really made me sit on your lap…
You’re so light… are you eating properly?
Sensei too, you always skip on meals, so I’m worried.
You don’t have to worry about me. Now, place your fingers on top of the keys. The first finger should be this….
I-I’m not a child anymore so there’s no need to guide me where to press-
Do you get it? Repeat it so that your finger would remember. The next finger should be a bit further here.
Y-yes, b-but Sensei, you’re a bit too close…
If I’m not close to you, I wouldn’t be able to see if you’re making a mistake, wouldn’t I?
Y-yes…
Let’s continue… repeat it…
Ah! S-sensei, your fingers…
What’s with my fingers?
S-stroking my thighs… i-it’s bothering me…
Don’t mind it and continue.
B-but-! M-my ear!
Hmm? What’s wrong? It look like it’s cold so I’m just warming it with my mouth.
Ah! I made a mistake…
A mistake huh? It seems like you can’t concentrate hm? What a bad girl.
B-but… that’s because Sensei keeps touching me…
Another mistake huh? You seem to enjoy making me angry. After your ear… where should I lick you next?
A-ah, no! It’s tickling me!
It seems like you really like it here, so your neck is fine? Then, I shall grant your request…
M-must it be… Sensei, you’re not really in a slump-?
Saying such un-needed things, what a naughty mouth, let me punish it… Delicious… your mouth is sweeter than any lyrics… is it just your moth? Let me see for myself…
S-sensei?!
So that you won’t feel faint, stay on top of the piano, and let me undress you… now, raise both of your hands… Aah, what a nice sight, your fair skin is contrasting beautifully against the lack color of the piano.. very beautiful, just like a temptation alluring me. Just like your ears, your neck tastes good too… what about your chest? What’s wrong? Your body feels warmer…
T-that’s because Sensei, you’re-
The tip of your breasts looks so sweet, let me taste it…
Ah… s-stop, S-sensei~
Hmm… clothes are such a nuisance… you can’t feel the music better if you aren’t naked… how is it? It echoes deeper inside your body, doesn’t it?
Y-yes, sensei…
A piano bed is nice once in a while huh? Your long hair spread out beautifully on it… your body is really beautiful, it always gives me inspiration to write… But I want to learn more in this place…
Ah! Sensei, t-that place is…
Honey is coming out from here… very sweet honey… It’ll be a waste if it spills, so let me lick all of it… more and more, even more are coming out… What’s wrong?
I-it’s embarrassing…
There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, this is a lesson, isn’t it? A normal lesson on how to make more beautiful sounds out of a human body… What’s wrong? Your body is trembling, are you feeling too much? Your body, it really tastes so good.
Track 3
Going over the edge even before the lesson is over, a punishment is needed isn’t it?
S-sensei!
Let me reverberate it even deeper, penetrate your body even deeper… How is it? Just like this, you can feel it even more directly, right? It reverberates even more, right? Even more sensitively…
S-sensei~
Is it not enough? It can’t be helped then, I’ll move faster to let you feel the sensation more…
N-no, it’s not that…
You can feel it directly right? More and more, I’ll make you feel it even more… Such a nice sound you’re making… you’re just like a musical instrument… I’ve thought of something good. If you press down on the white keys, I’ll enter you more intensely, and if you press the black keys, I’ll stroke you here more…
T-that’s… either of that is…
What? You want me to stroke you here? It’s fine then… it’s really warm inside your body… Your legs, hands, neck, even your breasts, are all so sweet, but this is the one I like the most…
A-ah! I-if you twist and lick it like that…
What, now you want me to enter you? What good timing. Hmm? Is this deep enough? It’s not right? It’s not good to be dishonest…
S-sensei, if you thrust that hard…
What’s wrong? You want it deeper?
N-no…
Is this deep enough for you? Or would you like it even deeper?
N-no… S-sensei, please stop…
What do you mean by “stop”? just saying it now is useless isn’t it?
Stop, sensei~
Amazing, it’s tightening around me… do you want to come? You want to come right? Fine then, by any means, no matter how many times, I’ll make you come, I’ll let you feel your peak…
Even though it’s embarrassing, there’s white sparks…. Ah, I’m coming…
I-I’m about to come too…
R-really…. Sensei…  doing it in this place…
Ah… wait a second. I remembered something, this gave me an idea. I need to write it down immediately…
Huh? Sensei?!
Where’s the blanket… ah, there! I’ll just over you with this, so just take a rest on top of the piano, I’ll write my manuscript immediately.
A-as if I can rest here?! Ah!? Sensei!
I’ll be finished in an hour.
I wonder if he got cured from his slump. But I always seem to end up in situations like this with Sensei….
But, that’s my wife’s duty, isn’t it?
W-wha- Sensei!
It makes me really happy to have my cute wife always close to me. Now then, I’ll hurry and finish my work, and then after that… would you like to go out and have fun somewhere?



2 comments:

  1. Hello! :D thanks for this! if you by any chance have some extra time...and if it doesn't destroy your innocence xD can you please translate any of the other tracks of the kuro to kin akanai cd's? like maybe ikuto's? only if you want to of course! Thanks either way :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... so sorry for the late reply. I'll be glad to try and translate that one too~!

      Delete