Sunday, March 11, 2012

Diabolik Lovers Radio Show Special (Raito / Ayato)

(Raito - Hirakawa Daisuke, Ayato - Midorikawa Hikaru )

Raito: Bitch-chan, Bitch-chan~, wake up.  Come on, it’s already evening. You have to go school. Ahh~ don’t close your eyes again! Hmm~? You’re still sleepy? Well, you did work really hard yesterday after all, it can’t be helped huh? Eh? What’s wrong, opening your eyes so suddenly? What do I mean by “worked very hard”? Ahh~ Come to think of it, because of that medicine Ayato made you drink, Bitch-chan fall into a really deep sleep, so you can’t remember anything huh? Blushing so deeply like that~ you’re really cute aren’t you, Bitch-chan? Eh? Don’t cheat? But I didn’t really do anything~ Do you want to know how you really “worked hard” before you were slept? Uhm~  It’s easy to tell you all that, but. Bitch-chan, do you think your sanity can take it?

Ayato:  Tch. You’re so noisy, what do you think you’re doing, making such a fuss while someone’s sleeping. Raito, what’s happening?

Raito:  Well you see, Bitch-chan here wants to know what happened last night, or something of that sort.

Ayato: Ah. Isn’t that fine? I’ll tell her. You did this thing and that thing with us both, it even surprised me. 

Raito: Yes, yes~. Bitch-chan was really cute yesterday, licking me, being licked by me. Just like this...

Ayato: And that’s not all, it was even sloppier and messier, right? Just like this...

Raito: Aah-ah~ is it too much? If Bitch-chan gets aroused, I also get pulled along. Bitch-chan, come a bit closer to me, come on.

Ayato: Wait a minute Raito. Are you planning on having fun all by yourself?

Raito:  Or maybe... Ayato, do you feel aroused too?

Ayato: Don’t say such disgusting things! I just don’t want you to have all the fun parts, that’s just it! Stupid.

Raito: It can’t be helped then, Bitch-chan’s upper half, I would give to Ayato, then the lower half would be mine~

Ayato: Tch. Well exchange later!

Raito: I wonder what I should do~? All of these are a favour from oniichan~ and Bitch-chan might be love struck with me~

Ayato: I wonder if that’s really the case. Maybe she’ll be love struck from my kiss too.

Raito: Aah-ah~ Ayato, you went before me.. It can’t be helped... then, with my tongue, I’ll do this to Bitch-chan’s beautiful leg... So sweet... this sweet taste mingling on my tongue, this is Bitch-chan’s special place huh? Next is... what about here?

Ayato: Indeed, your skin really does taste sweet. Is it because of the blood that’s flowing under your skin?

Raito: So Ayato does think that way too. Aah-ah~ sharing such a special thing with my brother, I really do have such a big heart, right? But, even though we’re both playing with your body like this, Bitch-chan, your heart belongs only to me.
Ayato: I wonder about that, look at her, looking like she really enjoyed my kiss.

Raito: Bitch-chan, look only at me, or I’ll punish you~

Ayato: Hey! What you think you’re doing, just suddenly kissing her!?

Raito: Hmm? Isn’t it fine oniichan~, it’s just for a bit anyway. Right?

Ayato: Tch. Getting carried away, come over here!

Raito: Oh~ Bitch-chan is my property!

Ayato: Stupid. Just saying that doesn’t mean anything. Since we’re vampires, you must do this... you must 
leave an indelible scar...

Raito: Aaah! Unforgivable! Drinking Bitch-chan’s blood before me! I’ll do the same too... Bitch-chan’s blood really tastes good~

Ayato: What do you think you’re doing, sucking her blood like that?! And you, don’t look as if you’re enjoying it!

Raito: That should be my line too. Ayato, you aren’t interested in anything else but Bitch-chan’s blood. I’m different though, Bitch-chan’s blood, and her body too, I love all of them, anything and everything of it. Right?

Ayato: What do you mean you “love” her? I’m not the one to play with words after all.

Raito: How annoying. If you weren’t my brother, I would’ve killed you right now, biting my precious Bitch-chan~

Ayato: Heh. Shut up!

Raito: Just look at Bitch-chan’s face, how lewd, so cute~!

Ayato: Hey you, tell me that I’m number one! Making that kind of face, you’re making me want to do this...

Raito: You disagree, right? The one who makes Bitch-chan feel good are my fangs right?

Ayato: Saying things like that... until you decide which one of us is better, I’m not letting you go!

Raito: I couldn’t agree more to that, the night is just starting after all, right?

7 comments:

  1. Hello carli~
    I'm Sakuya, nice to meet you
    I would like to ask you about this translation~
    can I use it and make a video of it? ^_^

    here's my youtube channel :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SakuyaHuang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sakuya-san~ you're most welcome to use it anyway you like~ :D Just be sure to credit me~ Also, I look forward to that video of yours~!!! >3< Good luck with it! :D

      Delete
    2. Here is the video~ \(^o^)/
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MznV3yJ6TII

      I made a request too~
      hehehe XD

      Delete
  2. hehehe~ Arigatou na~
    sorry for not reply in a while... I was sick and need some rest... >_<
    vertigo and stomachache are bad combinations
    anyway, I finished the video already but the internet connection is so slow... (TT^TT)

    And~ Can I request for Radio Special from Sakamaki Shuu and Ayato~?
    hehehe XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozg04lxh_ow&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hwy there! I do hope you're okay now! /hugs
      And sorry for the late reply too, connection problems here too... about your request, I just found out about it and will try to do it as soon as possible. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thank u so much for translating this! I really love Dialovers series and reading translations like this one make me so happy :D Yay!!
    Omg, you should translate the 1st More Blood CD as well, (god, I'm such a masochist person, but shhh~!!! :p) Please!!
    Thank you again, and.. ah! by the way, I want to tell you that due to your translation of Chou no doku hana no kusari... I'm in hell too ^_^

    ReplyDelete