Monday, March 12, 2012

KissXKiss Collections Vol. 19 Translation


KissXKiss Collections Vol. 19
Oniichan Kiss|Hirakawa Daisuke


Contact me through:
http://paranoid-rhythm.blogspot.com/
or
http://paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com/

Title Call
KissXKiss Collections volume 19, Oniichan Kiss, Ishikawa Yuuki, “If you solve this question correctly by yourself, I’ll give you a reward kiss, okay?” Hirakawa

Track 2
“Hello? Oh, it’s you. What’s wrong? Huh? What?! Your sister ran away from home?! What the hell, man?! Did you siblings fight again? I know it’s only natural for siblings to fight sometimes, but don’t overdo it! Didn’t I tell you to take it easy on your sister?! Ah, I get it, I get it! If she stops by here, I’ll tell her to contact you at once. Well then.” You hear that? That’s it, call your brother! It’s not “no~!”, he sounds really worried right? I don’t know what happened but I’m sure he meant good for you. I’m sure he that because you’re just so cute. Fighting between siblings huh? Can’t be helped then. I’m not telling you to do it right now, but definitely call your brother, okay? It’s not good to make your family members worry. There, I’m glad you’re sincere. Come here. And then? Why did you fight? Did he eat that pudding that you specially set aside again? Wrong? You won’t run away from home because of that? Then what? Are your grades dropping again? That’s it, huh? That’s no good you know. You want to enter our university, right? Then if you don’t harder, you won’t make it. Ah, don’t get depressed like that! It’s okay, if you take it seriously, I’m sure you’ll be able to pass! Oh, yeah, what about I help you study again, just like in the past? Okay? That’s fine, right? Just leave it to me. Let’s work hard and aim for the university, okay?

Track 3
We really played a lot on this kiddie pool huh? Every summer, we would bring it out on the garden, and then have so much fun filling it with water, that even before jumped in, we were already soaked. Aah~ this picture, it brings back memories too~ it was when you were being chased by a dog and you fell down. Your brother thought it was funny, so he took a picture, and then you came crying to me, so I carried you. After that, your mom said that she didn’t know which one of us was your real brother anymore. Then- ah. No, no, what am I doing, looking at an album? Okay, we’ll start for real now! We’ll start with me quizzing you, okay? Hey, what are you doing, doodling? Ah, is this me? You draw pretty well huh? Ah! Not that! I said we’d start for real already! What do you think I came here for? Hmm? You can’t understand? Let me see. “Choose what comes next from the illustrations above.”, it’s a pretty tricky question, but, look at it closely, the second, third and fifth are really different from the others right? If you just read the questions more carefully, these kinds of problems are really easy. Eh? You don’t understand what I’m saying? Ah, it looks like we really have to squeeze in as many lessons in the time left. Since it came to this, I won’t let you off so easily! I know it’s difficult but, try to keep up okay? Hey, don’t make that look as if you’re about to cry. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely teach you well, okay? I promise. Hey! We’re still in the middle of studying right?! Fine, fine, I understand, but a little later, okay? We’ll study properly, okay? Hmm... what’ll we do if your brother caught us like this... Whoa! T-this question is...! Ah! Uh... yeah! W-what’s wrong? Oh, t-tea? T-thanks, man. J-just put it over there and w-we’ll drink it later, hehe... It’s fine I say! I’m teaching her properly! We’re at such a good part, err, I mean, important part now! Hurry and leave already! Aah... this is bad for my heart... Really, your brother has the worst timing coming in! Read the atmosphere, won’t he?! Oh you.... your textbook is upside down you know~. Good thing he didn’t notice huh? Huh? Me? I don’t have a sense of danger huh... it was just bad timing. Anyway, from here on, it’s serious business, okay? We don’t have enough time after all! Hm? These? These are reading glasses. If I wear them, I really look like a tutor, right? I’ve decided to wear  them to show that I’m serious! Okay, if you answer this question correctly, we’ll go on a date, Sunday next week. You can do it, right?

Track 4
Hey~! Are you tired already? It’s only a bit more and we’ll reach the top of these stairs. Eh? You can’t walk anymore? You’re really helpless huh? Here, give me your hand. I’ll help you up. It’s sweaty, so no? Well then, shall I give you a piggy back ride, ojousama? Don’t make that face. We used to do it a lot when we were kids right? If you don’t want  to, then just give me your hand. Mine is sweaty too, so it doesn’t matter, right? Hm, good girl. Well the, let’s go! Now that I notice it, your hand really is small, isn’t it, but compared from before, it’s bigger now. Though it’s just like when we held hands back then, your hand still fits perfectly into mine, nothing has changed, my cute, cute childhood friend. Though now, it’s my girlfriend, right? Well, we’re here. Look around, this is the place that I wanted you to see.  What do you mean? As you can see, it’s a shrine. This is where we’ll wish for your luck! Ah! Don’t doubt this shrine! This is where I prayed so I can pass into the university you know! Come now, ask the shrine gods to help you, since you still haven’t remembered a lot of your lessons! Okay, today we pray for your luck! I wonder how we’ll fare.

Track 5
Really now, why didn’t you say earlier that your shoes were bothering you? Then, I wouldn’t have forced you to walk all the way here. Take off your shoes and let me see your feet. Ah, it’s become really red here. Here, even if it’s just a small plaster, this’ll do for now. This goes here~ Here, what? I’ll carry you, there aren’t many people here anyway. No buts! Hurry up! Okay, let’s go. Hey, hold on properly! Hm? You’re not heavy, so be a good girl and stay there quietly. Oh yeah, how was  the fortune that you drew earlier? Let me see? Oh! Excellent luck! This is great! What does it say about your studies? Ah, that means that if you concentrate really hard, you’ll be able to achieve your goals. So, if you study really well, you’ll definitely pass the university entrance exam! Though it’s not for sure~ Ah! S-stupid! Don’t move around! I-I can’t breathe! Don’t strangle me! Give, give, I give up! Really, you’re so easy to rile up! Eh? What do you mean look over here-!! Kissing inside a shrine, we’ll get cursed you know. So, what does your fortune say about love? Let me read it. “There might be rough times ahead, but if you stay with that someone, it’ll turn out fine” huh?  I wonder what that “rough times” meant. Maybe, you’ll fail the test? Kidding, kidding! I’m sorry! Don’t worry! That’s why I am your tutor, right? So that won’t happen! My fortune? Mine is good luck too, because I got a kiss from you. What, are you doubting me? It really was good luck! You’re really stubborn! I’m telling you, it really was good luck! Besides, I’ve already tied it up and I can’t remember where, so retrieving it is impossible! It’s fine right? Just calm down already and let’s head back home.

Track 6
No way! Go home. What do you mean “why”?! It’s not good for a girl your age to sleep over with a guy who’s living alone isn’t it?! And saying that you fought with your brother again over shoe cream is not a valid reason! Ah, don’t say such selfish things! Don’t think that I’ll always let you get away with it. N-no, it’s not that I don’t to be with you or that it’s troublesome... uh... ah... I... if you stay here any longer, I’ll get into trouble... Ah! Fine! Stupid. I really love you... and that’s the problem. Ah, don’t look at me with those eyes. Looks like I have no choice huh? But in exchange, you’ll study a lot today, okay? And make up with your brother first thing tomorrow and then go home. Uh... wha-! Yes, yes, I do love you too. If your brother ever finds out about this, he’ll definitely murder me for sure.

Track 7
This here, you got it wrong. Don’t just brief over questions! This one is just like the previous one, and then this here... Hey, are you even listening? And here I was thinking that you were listening to me properly... you’re not even looking, aren’t you? If you keep that up, you wouldn’t be able to pass for our university, you know. There’s still tons of stuff you need to learn. Huh? You want something as a reward? Why you... aren’t you studying for the test for your sake? You have no motivation you say... you really are hopeless. Well then, solve this problem, just this one last. Suddenly gaining motivation, you really are full of energy, huh? well, it’s fine. Heeh~ you’ve answered that pretty fast huh? And here I thought that you hated math. I even remember you saying something like, “Who needs math to live?!” Oh what? Are you done already? Let me see.... hm... correct! So you can do it after all! Good girl~! Now, I have to pay up huh? Here, your reward. Huh? If you solve all these? I wonder~ what would you like me to do? Kidding! I think it’s time I prepare to cook, I’m a bit hungry already. What would you like to eat? I’ll cook whatever it is that you want!

Track 8
Are you done? I brought you another towel so if you’re do- H-hey! You! Don’t come out so unguarded like that! C-come over here, your hair is still dripping, I’ll dry it for you. Looking after you like this makes me remember our childhood days. You were always hanging around us and you were so noisy back then huh? Though when you entered middle school, you started avoiding me. When I come over to your house, you’ll just run and go straight to your room every time. I was so lonely back then, because I thought that you liked someone else already. I wondered if you have forgotten our promise from back then. I’ve always told your brother to grow up from you already, but the one who didn’t want to let you go was me. Just thinking that maybe you like somebody else is painful for me. I’ll probably never let you go, so will you love me just the same? Thank you.

Track 9
Well then... I’ll turn of the lights now. H-hey, don’t you think we’re a bit too close here? I-it’s not that I’m complaining though... it’s just that if we’re so close together... there’ll be problems... or something. Ah, n-no, it’s nothing, let’s just sleep. What’s wrong? You can’t sleep? Then shall I tell you a story? That scaaa~ry one that you like the most- I won’t! I said, I won’t~! You scare so easily! Just like before huh? Oh yeah, why did you choose to enter our university anyway? There are many others right? It’s no good if it’s not ours? Why? You’re not too fond of studying aren’t you? A secret? Why won’t you tell me~? I’m your tutor, right? So, it’s okay to tell me! Hey, come on! Tell me! Tell me~! If you don’t... I’ll unleash the Yuu-nii special on you! Even so, you won’t tell me? Ah, w-well, it’s fine then. I was just thinking that maybe, you were chasing after me or something like that... Am I correct? I see, thank you. Hearing that makes me very happy. Good night.

Track 10
S-sorry... I really don’t want you to sleep after all... But... It’s impossible... we aren’t children anymore... You don’t want it? You want to be prepared you say? Really, you are the best.

Track 11
Ah... uhm... g-good morning. Did you sleep well? Not at all? Actually, me too, I wasn’t able to sleep well too. Somehow, even though we’ve been dating for a while, I still feel like I’m only an older brother to you... it sort of bothers me... But right now, I feel like I’m just any other guy, that I really am your boyfriend. Just like this, I’ll definitely keep our promise from back then. Do you remember it, our promise? That once we grow up, I’ll take you as my bride. I’m glad you still remember. Come over here. I’ve already kissed you tons of times before, but this one just now, it had a different feel to it. Asking me what do I mean, even I myself don’t understand it completely. Uhm... that.... Anyway, it just means that I love you. Even though I want us to stay just like this forever, it’s not possible, huh? if you don’t get back soon, your brother would get really worried, right? Don’t make that face, even I don’t want you to go home too. Well now, wear your shoes already and I’ll take you home. Oh yeah, don’t you think it’s time we told your brother about us? “Please entrust your little sister to me!”  Saying that, I wonder if he’ll be surprised? No, I think even before that, he’ll beat me up good first. But then again, I’ll be taking his precious little sister after all, so I have to be prepared for something like that huh? Eh? It’s too early? What are you embarrassed about? You really are cute, aren’t you? But in the near future, I will definitely ask your brother for your hand. Are you all set? Well then, let’s go meet your brother!

Track 12
Ah, hello? It’s me. Are you okay? Is that so?  Then, I’m glad. But? I knew that he’ll say not to meet me anymore. Hn? Me? My lip got cut a bit, but I’m fine. I’m sorry... I didn’t think that he’ll see when I kissed you back then... Ah, that guy... he really punched me hard. Why are you the one apologizing? It’s not your fault! Really, I think that it was my fault. If only I just had told your brother about us earlier, even after knowing that he treasures you more than anything, even so... I kept on stalling on telling him. Even though we were always on good terms... Hey, do you understand how I feel? I didn’t want your brother to disapprove of our relationship so I... even I don’t understand anymore. All I know is that I always want to be always with you. I hope that your feelings won’t lose to his objection, okay? Hey, don’t cry. If you cry, you’re making me want to go and see you right now. I’m sorry, I wouldn’t be able to help you study until the end. Once we get back to the university, I’ll definitely talk to you brother properly about you. Until then, even if we don’t get to meet for a while, do your best by yourself, okay? Yeah, that’s good. Don’t worry, I will never cheat on you, I’ll send you mail every single day. If it gets too hard, give me a call. And study hard, okay? Huh? What if you fail? Don’t think about things like that! It’ll turn out fine! But... if it really ends up that way... then, I’ll just take you with me and we’ll run away to somewhere very far! A vocational college? Oh, I think that’s a good idea! It’s god, but, I want us to be together in the same university, eat lunch together and then go home together after classes... I want our daily life to be like that. If it’s with you, it’ll definitely be fun! That’s why, just wait. Hm? I love you too.

Track 13
Hello? Yeah, it’s me. You’re still awake? I see. I’m glad. Picking up your phone even at this hour, you should go to sleep earlier! It’s finally tomorrow huh? Hey, it’s snowing right now, can you see it? You can’t? It’s fine, it’s fine, it might be a bit cold, but, open the window. Down here, look down here! Yo! Good evening~! Even though your brother forbade meeting you, I just have to see your face and tell you to do your best. Ah, wait! Hey! Where are you going?! What’s with her, so suddenly? Didn’t she want to see me? W-whoa! That surprised me! Y-you! Don’t go out this late at night! What if you catch a cold just before your exam?! Hey, come over here... I wanted us to stay like this forever.  Do your best okay? if it’s you, I’m sure that you’ll be able to do it! It’s cold right? Get back inside already. Make sure you stay warm when you sleep okay? See you soon then.

Track 14
Yo! Congratulations on passing the university’s entrance exam! To tell the truth, I never thought you’d pass.  I’m just joking! I really believed that you could do it! You’re really warm~ I’m relieved by your scent. You really worked very hard on your own huh? Truth is, during the time that you were studying, I had a part-time job. I thought that I should treat you to a tour for when you pass the exam. No, no, I didn’t mean it as a consolation if ever you failed! I really believed in you! I’m telling the truth! Where would you like to go? Somewhere abroad might be a bit impossible but, uh... err… well, could it be somewhere nearby, if possible… Eh? It’s somewhere very near, so it’s okay? Where in the world do you want to go? Eeeeh?! Y-you’re fine with that? Of course, I don’t mind but… Aaah! W-wait, wait! Tell your brother first that you were able to pass. He really did worry a lot for you after all. Ah… w-would you let me call him instead? It’s fine, it’s fine! “Hello? It’s me? Uh… your little sister passed the university’s entrance exam. That’s why… from here on, we’ll be dating seriously! We’re going to get married! So entrust your little sister to me! Shut up! You’ve already seen how serious I am dating her, so I’ll be counting on you; I’ll be part of your family soon enough, so just wait patiently, oniisan!” And with that, it’s all settled~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment