Sunday, March 11, 2012

DRAMA CD TRANSLATION: Osananajimi no Kare (Black Route)

Osananajimi no Kare|Kuro Route
Track 2

Ah! I knew it! Earlier, inside the train, I thought maybe, it was you… what? Going home from the university? Do you have any plans? Really? If you don’t mind, let’s walk home together, we’re neighbors after all. Right? Our houses are right next to each other’s!

Now that I think about it, it has been a while since we last walked home together, huh? About, half a year? Ever since we both entered different universities, we never got to spend time together. Your uni, it’s pretty hard to get there, huh?
Two hours? That’s rough. Isn’t it hard, waking up early everyday? Even if our houses are next to each other, our rhythms are really different, so we never get to meet huh? My uni’s just two train stations away, so I always get to sleep up to the last minute. Somehow, I manage. Ah, it’s okay. I don’t mind if you answer it… Just now, was that your boyfriend? No? Hmm… but it was a guy’s voice I heard. Ah, no, I didn’t hear anything else. I just knew somehow, that it was a guy’s voice. Circle? You joined a circle? Aaah, just yesterday? You’ve got guts to join a circle huh…. Me? Nuh-uh, I didn’t join anything. I’m not really into circles and clubs after all. Is that so? You thought different? Well, up until now, it’s fine. Ever since we entered uni, things have toned down huh? But you having interest in a circle really surprised me. That guy who called you, from what university is he from? Whoaa… that’s a good one! A super elite huh? Don’t tell me you…. Like him? I know right?! As if an elite guy like that would fall for you~ Hey! Ow! Stupid, don’t get mad! I’m just telling the truth! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, okay, I get it! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!

Uhm… so in apology… why don’t we go somewhere and have some fun? Yeah, I’m fine with wherever you wanna go to! What’s with that super happy face?! You’re really pumped up huh?! Theme park?! You’d like to go to the theme park? You really still are a kid huh? Nn.. I’m not saying I don’t like it, I like going to the theme park too. Anyway, are you really okay with the roller coaster already? Back then, I remember you crying, being so scared of it. What?! Even if you don’t ride the roller coaster, you still wanna go to the theme park?! Are you stupid? You really still are a kid, having fun with just that. Ah, okay, let’s go there. It’ll be fun wherever we go, coz it’s with you. Hmm… what about tomorrow? It’s Saturday, do you have any plans? Barbeque? Ah… with your circle? Ah, so that call from earlier was about that? Is that so? It can’t be helped, let’s just move it to another time. Ah, no need to apologize! If you’re free, just call me. You haven’t your cell address right? Then I’ll just send you a mail.

Ah, there’s no one home… since it’s this late already, I thought there would be someone home already. Really, your house and mine, it’s really close together huh. Oh yea, hey, if it’s okay… wanna come inside my place? Well, there’s no one home at this time, but I’ll treat you to tea. Hah! I knew you wouldn’t refuse! Well, let’s go~!

Track 3

Here, get in, get in! The cushions, on the bed or on the floor, sit anywhere you like! Ah, is iced tea okay with you? Got it, I’ll go get some now. Thanks for waiting~! It’s been a long time since you came over to play huh? During middle school and even through high school, you always came over. But somehow, you stopped doing so. Ah? We stopped because of me? Ah, is that so? It’s because of me huh… uhm… I can’t say it eloquently, but… we were so close that I have always remembered how you looked while you were with me in this room… Ah, no, it’s got nothing to do with you… Ever since childhood, I’ve always thought of weird things. Don’t mind it. If you don’t understand, that’s fine. Oh yeah, I wanted to show something to you! Wait a sec… hehehe~! What’s this? Ta-da~! What, you don’t remember? Then shall I read it for you? Uhm~ this is from our kindergartendays~ “I love you. Make me your bride when we grow up. Let’s make three children.” Ah~ this one’s from first grade, a souvenir from a tour that we went on together, right? “This is a cute cherry keychain. It matches mine. Treasure it okay? Using matching stuff makes us look like lovers, it makes me happy.” Your old letters really have some embarrassing stuff written on them huh? Uwahh! Hey! What are you doing?! Oh? Yeah, these are letters from you. Ah! What are you doing?! Stop that! Hey! Whoa~! Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Is that so? Then that’s good. The letters? What? Is there something wrong with keeping them? It’ll be such a waste if I throw them away. Besides, one day, when I’ll confess to you- ow! That was a joke! Who would confess like that?! But all these letters you wrote to me, there’s no way I could throw them away right? Each and every one of them, I remember by heart and treasure greatly. You think I can throw away something like that so easily? You know, I… about you… Whoa! Ah, what? Is it your phone? Eh? You’re gonna answer it? Fine, answer it quickly. Better yet, turn it off. Is it about the time for your meet up tomorrow? That’s pretty early. Eh? You’re going even if it’s so far? Oh yeah, what ever happened to the phone strap that I gave you as a birthday present two years ago? Hmm… it broke huh? Then, it can’t be helped. That one you’re using now, does it match with someone else too? Oh, really? If it doesn’t, then it’s fine. Eh? That’s an album. What’s with it, so suddenly? I don’t really mind you looking at it. If you want to see it, I’ll go and get it for you, wait a bit. Aah! Oops! Ah, sorry. Oh? These? Yeah, all of these are pictures of you. From our kindergarten days up to the most recent ones, I have all of them. The recent ones, look, here’s one. Everyday, before you ride the train, you always shop at the convenience store in front of the station right? This one’s you buying some orange juice. Though, sometimes, you buy jasmine tea instead, right? Riding on a train for two hours must really make you thirsty. Ah, this one’s from the interschool festival last spring. I wish you were smiling like that for me. All three of you friends looked like you were having so much fun. I’m so relieved that all of your friends are girls. Ah, this one’s a great shot! This was when you went shopping Sunday last week. That white dress you bought that time, when are you gonna wear it? If it’s possible, I’d want us to go out together like this too. Oh… that’s right, that you were talking to on the phone earlier, could it be this one? I remember hearing his voice at the festival. And I thought that you rejected him when he invited you for tea. Even when there were other girls there, you were the only one he gave his contact number to right? Did you get in touch with him? You didn’t throw away the paper he wrote his number on? Hmm… so that kind of guy is really your type huh? That kind of chatty, player guy is your type? I’m not really angry. There’s no reason to be, right? These pictures? Of course it was me who took all of them. Eh? Why is it weird? Isn’t only natural to know everything about the girl I like? I always want to know everything and always want to be together with the girl I like. So, for the times that I couldn’t be with you and wouldn’t see your face, I have these pictures. Are you okay? Suddenly standing up… I think something fell from one of the shelves. This doll, don’t you think it’s well done? I even bullied the guy selling this to cut the hair just like yours, and even make a copy of your favorite skirt, even using the same cloth too. I even checked at the shop where you bought that skirt. ”Why?” Didn’t I tell you, I always want to be with you. You never noticed my feelings for you, so I’ve not been able to do the things I wanted with you.  Can you stay here, like this, for a bit longer? That’s no good. I won’t let you run away. Because if you get out of here, you’ll meet with that guy, right? I don’t want that to happen. I want you to look only at me. I don’t want you to look at anyone one else. Ever since childhood, you were only looking at me right? From here on, I want you to see only me! I don’t need anyone else but you! I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love you, that I don’t know what to do anymore! Hey, what should I do? Tell me! I see… doing this is good… I f I did this right from the start, you wouldn’t have to look at anyone else but me. Right? Is there someone else you’re seeing other than me right now? That’s right, there’s no else but me, right?! What? You’re gonna go home already? Ah, take care going home then, though it’s weird saying that, seeing as our houses are just right next to each other’s. I’m glad we were able to talk like this after such a long time. Ah! Wait! About earlier…. Sorry.

Track 4

Hey, it’s me. I thought that you wouldn’t answer my call… About yesterday, I’m sorry, I did something weird. What could I do for you in apology? I’m really very sorry. Even if I apologize, I don’t think that you’d forgive me though. Really?! You’ll forgive me?! Ah, thank you!! It’s really raining hard huh? So your plans were canceled? Is that so? How unfortunate. Ah, coming from me, it sounds weird. But even if the weather isn’t sunny, you still woke up early huh? You’re wearing that pink shirt with the white logo and denim shorts with your hair in a messy bun. Surprised? If it’s about you, I know everything! Right now… you’re sitting on your bed while on the phone right? Good morning~! During times like this, our houses being next to each other is useful huh? If I wanted to, I could always see you. Ah! That’s too bad! I can’t see you now! But that’s okay, for in times like this, I took l tons of pictures! No matter how many times I look at them, you’re still so cute~! The one I’m looking at right now is the one from the university’s freshmen opening ceremony. That grey suit really looked good on you. And that big ribbon on your chest was cute too—
You have four voice messages.
First
Hey! Don’t just cut it off! Really. What’s wrong? Is your phoned signal bad? I’m a bit worried, since it’s raining so heavily, that might be the reason.
Second
Hey, your phone was ringing in your room just now wasn’t it? Why won’t you pick it up? You know that it’s a call from me right? Ah, might it be, that you’re still feeling guilty about not being able to go to that barbecue party with that guy? That’s okay! Don’t worry yourself about it! Besides, it’s raining really hard, so I’m sure he’s not angry. So pick up the phone already, okay?
Third
Why won’t you pick up your phone? Nothing hurts more than you ignoring me! Are you still angry about what happened yesterday? I’m already apologizing, so please, forgive me alrea—
Fourth
What should I do? Won’t you forgive me? If you start hating me, I won’t be able to lie with it! Please, answer my call. I don’t need anything else but you. I can’t see anything else but you. So please… please.

Track 5

Ah! Welcome home! How was shopping? Aaah, hey, you’re really clumsy huh? Is there anything fragile in here? Are you okay? Ah, you bought clothes again huh? Even after Aunty just got mad at you for buying too many a while back. Oh yeah, Uncle and Aunty aren’t home today huh? Hmm… a tour huh? Your parents really get along well. I wish we could be like that too, when we grow older. Hm? Ah, that’s not possible you know. I couldn’t have possibly stolen the key! Earlier, when you went out, you forgot to lock the window, so I went in and took care of it. We’re neighbors after all~! Are you doubting me? Well, it can’t be helped, you doubting me… but, you know, I… about you… I feel so concerned. It annoys me to no end to think of you being with another guy. Everyday, I think of what you might be doing, and during times we couldn’t meet, I always feel that I must see you, I must see you! I can’t help it. Ever since childhood, I’ve only looked at you, I didn’t care for anyone else, I didn’t want to know anyone else. Ah… even if I say this, it doesn’t mean I didn’t get confessed to. The other girls confessed to me, but I never gave them any answer. After all I… I got afraid to confess to you and know your answer, and then we’ll grow apart. So I thought, it’ll be fine if I just stay as your childhood friend. I… I’m totally weird huh? I understand it myself. I’m sorry. I just don’t want us to drift apart. I don’t want you to drift away from me. Eh? A cake? What are doing?! Drinking tea with me, you don’t know what I might do to you! Are… are you really sure about this? Ah… thank you! Whoaa~ that strawberry tart looks really good huh? Ah, my tea, please put milk and sugar in it! S-shut up! Sorry for having childish taste! Thanks! Sorry for the trouble. Haah~ this tea, it’s delicious! Right?! It’s because I wasn’t the one who put the milk and sugar in~ After all, adding various stuff to tea is hard for me. But as expected of you. What’s wrong? You don’t look so good. Eh? Is that so? You suddenly feel sleepy?

Ah…  so great… what beautiful skin. Now that I see it closely, it’s just like how I imagined it. Ah! Hey, don’t struggle, it’s dangerous! I haven’t touched anything yet… I just looked. The drug really got you huh? But, I never thought I’d get to use it so soon. Ah, are you still dizzy? Are you okay? That’s why I told you, drinking tea with me, you don’t know what I’ll do to you. Ah, that’s no good, calm down. If you keep struggling, you’ll hurt yourself. This fair, beautiful skin without a scratch would be wasted. I made sure the rope won’t leave any marks. This skin, the only one allowed to leave a mark on it is me after all. Ah… I made a hickey… hey, look, look~ I made my mark on your skin~ Hey, did it hurt? I was biting down really hard, it really hurt right? I’m really sorry… here;,I’ll make the pain go away~ Right now… I’m so happy, I can’t stop! Because I can finally touch you, you who I can only look at. I’ll make it that you won’t be able to do anything without me.  Frightened, fair, beautiful… it’s really different from a doll…  Hey… do you love me? You can’t answer huh? You can’t come to love me huh? If that’s so… then let’s die together! I’ll follow you immediately, so you go first! It’s so painful, I don’t  know what to do anymore!! Ah! I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Was it painful? It was painful right? I’m really sorry. Don’t cry…it hurts me when you cry, so don’t cry… Hm.. your tears are salty… Hey, I wonder how you taste here? Hm? Your tongue tastes different; it’s a little bit sweet. I touching you, kissing you just now, it’s just like a dream. I wonder if this is really just a dream? It’s not right? You’re really here right now aren’t you? Your body… it’s so warm. I can hear the beating of your heart, it makes me really happy. Hm? Hey, don’t cry, I won’t get to hear you, don’t cry.  Ahh… huh? It’s beating faster, see? If I place my hand here, it beats faster? So soft… your chest is so soft…. Ah, I can’t take it anymore, I want to touch you in more places, kiss you more. Hey, I was right, the real one’s really different from the doll. Inside my dream, no matter what I do, nothing happens. I never imagined the real one to be this smooth. You… are you holding it in? You’re shaking… if it feels good, it’s fine to let it out… but that face you’re making, holding it in, so cute, really cute. That face… I can’t last anymore… Sorry, I got you dirty… I’ll make sure to clean you up properly later. I love you, I’ve always thought that you would be my first and last woman, hmm, let’s be like this forever… No matter what comes between us, I’ll never let you go! Let’s always be together, from now until eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment