Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Love Pet!! vol. 6 (Kaji Yuki)


I Love Pet!! vol. 6 (Kaji Yuki)


Contact me through:
http://paranoid-rhythm.blogspot.com/
or
http://paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com/



Track 1
In this world, there are pets with mysterious powers. Pets that were given special powers by god a long time ago.  Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, there are many more types. With feelings like humans, when their emotions overflow, they can transform into human form, they are special pets.
Fortissimo I Love Pet! Volume 6, Djanggarian Hamster, Marlon. Kaji Yuki.
Aaah! Oniichan! That sunflower seed is mine! Huh? The where’s the cheese that I put in here...? Ah? Aaah! Oneechan, don’t take my cheese!”
This is a pet shop. Us siblings living together inside the same cage. Today, as always, I work hard to protect my food from my older brothers and sisters. This life is kind of tiring. I wish I could find someone who would buy me already. Compared to the others, I’m cuter right? Then, why can’t I find that someone yet? If it’s possible, I want to be bought by a cute girl! Ah! Good timing, a customer!
Welcome~! What about buying me? Kidding~! Huh? W-what is it, suddenly looking at me so closely... huh? What’s happening? My heart’s beating so fast.
Love at first sight, I have never believed in something like that, but, these words perfectly describe our first meeting.  I just saw you once, and I knew that I would come to love you.  Would you buy me? Even without words, I knew that you would, but I still wished for it, and my wish was granted. I was bought by that girl.
Track 2
Hmm~ so this is my new home huh? Your home looks very nice! Ah! That’s my cage? Thank you for arranging it for me! Oh? Is it ready? Then, if I may~! Aaah! W-wait! My back! My back! Don’t pick me up by my back! Really, pick up a hamster more gently! M-might it be that it’s your first time living with a pet? Treat me more gently, okay? Hmm~ yes, yes, just like that! Someone petting me sure makes me calm down~ hm? What’s wrong, suddenly poking me with your finger... uh... ah~! Don’t touch near my mouth! It’s ticklish! S-stop! Ah! No more! I can’t hold back anymore~! *bites* W-whoa! Sorry! Did it hurt? I really bit you hard; I’m so sorry... getting bitten must really hurt...  Then, I won’t bite you anymore, because I don’t want to hurt you anymore.
Huh? Marlon? Marlon is my name? I’m so happy; you even gave me a name! Then once again, take good care of me, Mistress!
Track 3
Oh yeah, humans have to work during the day... it must be troublesome, because it’s so bright. Take care~ and then... good night~. Ah, w-what?! What? Oh, morning greetings huh? Here, a good morning kiss~ *chu~*! Take care~! Do your best today too!
It’s already evening.... is Mistress not home yet? Sunflower seeds sure are good~ then, I’ll stuff some more into my cheeks~! Ah! You’ve come home! Welcome back home, Mistress! Today felt like it was really long again because I’m all alone! I don’t have my siblings to play with anymore. Carry me! Carry me! Being a hamster during times like this sucks, I can’t get out the cage by my own, so I can’t go and meet you! If I were a human, just like Mistress, I would be able to run and hug Mistress at once! Though it feels good to be carried in Mistress’ arms, I don’t dislike being carried like this by Mistress~. Mistress’ palm feels great~ I really love it when she pets me~ Mistress, touch me even more!
Track 4
Hmm... Mistress is already asleep... somehow, I’ve become sleepy too...
N-no more! Help me! Aaah~! Stop it! Help me~!
M-mistress? Sorry, did I wake you up? I think I had a bad dream, a very scary dream! Huh? It’s okay to sleep together? Today is special? Thank goodness! If Mistress is by my side, my worries would go away and I’ll be able to sleep! Mistress, thank you! I love you! Good night~!
Hmm... somehow, it’s cold. I think I got out of the blankets... time to go back to sleep... Being next to Mistress sure is warm, this is the first time I saw her sleeping face this close, it’s cute~. Just like this, I can hug Mistress and it’s even warmer.
Track 5
I slept well... where’s Mistress? Eh? W-wha-?! Huh?! W-what’s this?! I’m naked?! What happened?! I... changed into human form?! Eh?! Last night... I had a scary dream, and then Mistress me took me into her bed... so I felt at ease and was able to sleep well again... Maybe that was when I transformed?! Why?! I’m a hamster right?! I was born in the pet shop as one, and up until Mistress bought me, I was a hamster, right? My ears and tail- ah, still the same. Oh yeah! My cheeks! Aaah! My cheeks... doesn’t expand anymore! And it was my charm point! Eh? Mistress researched on the Internet about me? A pet that turns into human form occasionally? Special pet? I’m one of these special pets? I see... Then, the hamster me and the human me is the same?  Then, it’s fine? Does Mistress dislike it that I transformed into this form? If you don’t dislike it, then can I stay in this form? Because I want to be together forever with Mistress! No? Please, Mistress, I’ll do anything for you! For example, if Mistress is feeling cold, I could hug you and keep you warm, and if something happens, I can kiss you easily, just like this! Huh? What’s wrong? Kissing you while in human form... Mistress, are you embarrassed? Eh? Don’t kiss you easily when I’m in human form? Eh, humans are weird~! Isn’t it fine, it’s just a kiss; besides, I’ve always done it anyway, right?
Track 6
Fuu... Okay... ah! Wait! Okay... here I go! One, two... Okay! I’ve washed my face~! Towel, towel... ah, this, thank you, Mistress! Eh? I always make such a ruckus when washing my face? It’s a big deal to me! Hamsters are originally from the desert after all! So we’re a bit wary of water... what is it? Hurry up and move? Aah~ Mistress, you’ll wash your hair? Ah, I see... humans need to use this foamy thing to clean themselves right? How bothersome ~ huh? What’s that thing? Dryer? After washing your hair, you use that? Uwaaah~!! What’s that?! What’s that?! It’s scary! It’s scary!! Stop it! Please, stop it! Aaah! Don’t bring out something like that so suddenly! It really scared me! Huh? W-what’s that?! Y-you’re gonna stab your head with that! No! Don’t! Stop! Huh? A brush? Ah! That’s for grooming your hair? So humans use such scary stuff for grooming their hair... Ehh~ being human sure is troublesome. Hamsters just need to lick themselves to clean up. It’d be better if humans could do the same. Ah! That’s right, let me try it! Come over here, Mistress! Eh? No good? But I just wanted to help you tidy up your hair...  Hair grooming is something you do on your own? But I just wanted to help you, Mistress!  I’m really no good huh... Oh well, then I’ll just give you a kiss, right, Mistress?!
Track 7
I really still can’t get used to waking up early in the morning... Oh, Mistress, you’re going out? Take care! Oh, come back home early today, okay? It’s lonely waiting for you all alone! And oh, don’t forget to bring home cheese for me, okay? Even if I changed into human form, the things I like are still the same! And then, and then, a “take care” kiss! Huh? No? Then, pet my head? Thank you~ then, once again, take care~!
Aah-ah~ today, there’s nothing to do until Mistress comes back home too. Mistress... I wonder what she’s doing outside. Is she having fun without me? Somehow, that makes me sad. My world is my Mistress... but it might not be the same for her. Just thinking of that really scares me. I love her, but what can I do for my Mistress? Isn’t there anything that only I can do for her? Hurry up and come back home already, Mistress!
Track 8
Mistress~! You’re gonna leave me alone and go out again?! It’s lonely! I’m all alone; with nothing to do... it’s really lonesome! You’ll only take a day off if I were to get sick? Then... Ah! O-ow, ow! My stomach! My stomach hurts! There must be something wrong with the sunflower seeds I ate yesterday! Uguuu~! It’s not a lie! If you put your hand on my forehead, you’ll see that I have a fever! See?! I told you I have a fever! Hm~ but the truth is, a hamsters’ temperature are higher than humans. Then, Mistress would take the day off and take care of me, yes~? Then, let’s stay together all day!
Track 9
Mistress, are you gonna go out tomorrow too? The day after that too? Then, Mistress doesn’t have any days off? Humans are such trouble... I want to be with Mistress all the time, but it isn’t possible huh? What should I do? Should I go back to my hamster form? In what form of mine would make Mistress happy? Well, whatever form, it’s still me.... Though I think being in human form is better. For in this form, I can hug Mistress easily, just like this... I want us to stay like this for a while.
Track 10
Hmm? What time is it? It’s still so dark... 3 am? It’s the middle of the night! Ever since I transformed into this human form, I’ve been sleeping next to Mistress on her bed. Well, it’s only because I can’t go back inside the cage after all. It makes me really happy to be able to sleep next to Mistress every night! It’s hard to do if I’m in my hamster form. Sleeping next to Mistress in my hamster form, I might get crushed!
I’ve finally gotten the hang of having this human form huh... even if I was afraid of everyday things such as the dryer and brush at first. But now, I’m used to it. I’ve even gotten used to waking up in the morning and sleeping at night. It really feels like I’ve become a real human, even if I still have my ears and tail. One day, maybe one day, I’ll go back to my hamster form... But it’s still a problem if I stay in this form too.  Because of my ears and tail, I can only wait for Mistress to come back home to me... in the end, I’m just a pet huh... A pet with nothing to give to his Mistress.... that’s right... I thought I understood it when I turned into this human form. Though even in my small hamster form, I still don’t have anything to offer up to Mistress. Even if I love Mistress so much, I’m still of no use to her. I’m so worthless.
Mistress... is still sleeping. Her sleeping face is so cute. I love you. Kissing a sleeping person... she’ll never know right? I’ve come to love you so much... I must really look like a fool.  I love everything about you, Mistress! If ever I didn’t have this ears and tail, we’ll be able to go out together and I’ll be able to live like a normal human with her... W-what’s this? Water is coming out from my eyes?  Am I sick? What’s happening to me? Could these be tears? Huh? Mistress, did I wake you up? I’m sorry! Eh? What happened to my ears and tail you say... they’re still here right? Huh? None?! Huh? They’re gone! Then I’ve... I’ve become a real human?! It’s not a lie right?! I’m so happy! I’ve always thought of what I could do for you, Mistress, a useless me who has turned into human form... I’ve always thought of you, Mistress! Even when I was in my hamster form! I love you! I love you so much, I don’t know how it feels without loving you! Hey, Mistress, in this form, I can be with you forever, right? I’m already a real human, I’ll always be with you from here on, and I’ll find ways for me to be able to always stay by your side! I’ll never stray from you Mistress; I’ll never let you go!
In times like this, when precious emotions overflow, what do humans do? Kiss? Ah, but so said not to kiss you so easily...  then I’ll just do something like it, Mistress. Let’s be together forever.
Track 11
And so after that... there’s so many things to do, such a pain! I’ve decided to live life like a normal human, but it seems that I have a lot of things to learn. It just keeps coming and coming, it never ends!!! And I have just learned how to write in hiragana, next is katakana?! Ah, it’s so hard, my mind is all messed up! Isn’t there anything better to do other than writing? Eh? Stuff needed for us to be together forever needs me to be able to write my own name on paper? That’s why this is needed? Ah then, Mistress wants to be with me forever too? Then, for the sake of us being together forever, I’ll work hard! Hmm~ but, in exchange of me working hard, I want something from you in return, Mistress! If Mistress says, “Okay, okay, you can do it!”, I’ll work very hard! Please? Forever and ever, let’s be together okay, Mistress? Humans’ cheeks aren’t as extendable as a hamster’s, but it’s soft and feels just right when I kiss it. Kissing Mistress like this is my special privilege! That’s right isn’t it, Mistress?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your translations and I was wondering if you could give me permission to use them for I LOVE PET!! Drama Cds to post on youtube. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Of course you could! >3< I'm happy that you'd want to use them for your vids! >w< Please just remember to credit me or smth like that... and also, link me to your work~! I'd like to see them too! :D

      Delete