Sunday, March 11, 2012

KissXKiss Collections Vol. 18 Translation



KissXKiss Collections Vol. 18
Fleeting Kiss | Toriumi Kousuke


Contact me through:
http://paranoid-rhythm.blogspot.com/
or
http://paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com/


Track 1
KissXKiss Collections vol. 18, Fleeting Kiss, Utanohara Kouki, “Now tell me, with whom and what kind of kiss would you like?”, Toriumi Kousuke.

Track 2
Yes, yes, I can hear you, quit ringing. What? It’s just you. What now? A reminder for the manuscript? Even after I told you that I’ll just contact you once I get done, you still went over here. What, you came to check on my progress? Sorry, but the manuscript are still blank pages of paper. I told you already, I’ll write only when I feel like writing. You should understand that, being my editor, if not, then, it’ll be troublesome. And right now, I’m not in the mood to write. Go home. Eh? You want to help me? Hmm~ eh~ interesting. Sorry, but you know, this is not something you can help with. You’re just hindering me, so go home. What? You won’t go home? Is there anything else you wanted to say? Ah? Huh?! You’ll so anything you say? Are you crazy? What an idiot. Saying stuff like that, people would take advantage of you, you know. But... hnn~... anything, anything huh? Hm~ this might turn out good huh? Fine, I’ve taken interest on you, so I’ll let you help. Come here, get inside. Though, once you enter this house, your freedom would be nulled. Are you okay with that? What are you worried about? So the truth is, you’re really scared huh? It’s fine, do what you want. It’s not like it’s gonna bother me anyway. Choose by yourself. Help me or quit being my editor? Are you really okay with that? Well then, shut the door. Well done! What’s with that worried expression? It’s not like I’ll eat you. Just prepare yourself.
Well then, to explain things, the next book I want to write would be from a woman’s perspective, but it’s a bit too hard for me. I can’t seem to get the hang of it, and that’s where you come in. What? It’s just an easy thing to do. Your range of emotions, the movement of your heart, show everything to me, that time when your lover makes your heart beat faster, and then... close your eyes. Didn’t you say you’d do anything? That’s a good girl.
From here on, you are my lover. My lover and my assistant. I won’t let you refuse.
Track 3
I’m coming in! Hm. You’re still asleep huh? Hmm~? Hn. Good morning. It seems that you slept well, you do remember what you promised yesterday, right? If you don’t, then I’ll make you remember right from the start. We kissed like this.... it’s a joke. Well then, shall I explain things again? Are you listening? Until I finish writing this book, you are to live with me, do everything that I say, and all the while, while you are in this house, you are to be my lover, looking after me, and then, without my permission, you can’t leave this house at all. Of course, if you really don’t want to do it, you can always run away. I hold nothing over you staying here after all. It was your own decision. You do understand, right? Bringing me tea, talking to me when I get bored, do you get it? For the sake of the book that I am writing, give your everything up to me. Are you gonna quit now? Hmm? You’re happy to be able to help while I write this book huh? You really are an interesting girl. You’re still okay with it, even after I said all that... I feel like I can write a good story with you.

Track 4
I wonder why people who are in love feel the need to live together. I never thought of living together with anyone who isn’t related to me, saying that, you’re quite a special case huh? You’re living with me after all. What are you doing? All of that there are rejected manuscripts... is looking through them that interesting? Well, while I write more, look through them all you want. Do you like literature? Well, if you didn’t you wouldn’t be doing this job after all. My works... do you like them? Really? Thank you. Well, I think you’re only saying that so that I’ll finish writing this book. I get it, I get it. That was a joke! Don’t get too riled up about it! But is that really so? I never realized that my works are very well received. Well then, if there are people eagerly waiting for my works, then I’ll have to, no, we have to do our best, right? I’ll be depending on you, editor-san.

Track 5
I’ve decided to write a kissing scene on a boat... “His palm slowly stroked my doubtful back, seeing my reflection from the water, I feel my body beg for the touch of his lips...” Eh? You’re not begging? Is that so? But I feel like you want me to do more. Well, it’s fine. So what kind of kiss would you want? With whom would you like to do it? Saying that you don’t know is troublesome. For what reason do you think you’re here? Well then, tell me, with whom and what kind of kiss would you like? Hm? If it’s from your lover, any kind of kiss would make you happy? So these beings called women think like that huh? I see. Well then, shall we continue from where we left off, kissing? We are, after all, lovers right now, aren’t we? You should take care of you defenses more, you’re full of openings.

Track 6
Oh? So you were there? I didn’t notice you at all. Eh? I look tired? Is that so... to tell the truth, I think I need a breather. I feel like somehow, I got into a slump. Ah, oh yeah, it’s for times like this that you are here right? You came in at such a good time. Hey, can you tell me a story? Anything is fine! Cure my block. What? Suddenly ordering you to do that, it’s impossible? Really , you’re always like that! “I don’t understand!”, “Impossible!”, and who was it who said that she’d do anything again? Heh, that’s fine. So what about this, how about you use your woman’s charms to try and tempt me? We might end up doing something real good you see? What’s with that face? You look like a goldfish gasping for air. Don’t worry, I don’t really think that you’ll be able to do it anyway. Heh, but, what shall we do? I’m not really in the mood to write. What? A change of atmosphere? That’s not bad, but, what are you going to do? A walk? No way. Going out is such a pain. Rejected! I’m fine with staying inside! Really now, you’re stubborn! When I say no, it’s no! Shut up! Are you a sightseeing nerd?! Fine, fine, a walk or whatever right? Looks like I have no choice. But in exchange, I want something in return! I want a kiss from you. A hot kiss that would make me excited. What? You can’t do it? And here I was thinking that it was way better than what I was suggesting earlier. Well? Do it. That’s it? Heh, it’s fine then. So, shall we go?

Track 7
What are you looking at? Is there something weird with me? I don’t really wear clothes like this often, but I can’t possibly go out wearing my kimono. You’re noisy... what a waste of time. I don’t want it anymore, I don’t want to go out anymore~! Hey! Don’t pull on me! What if you fall down, then I’ll get pulled along ad fall down too! Heh, suddenly running like that. Oh well, it’s not so bad, doing this. The wind feels nice, and I never noticed how the season has suddenly changed huh, just walking like this already got my palm- ah! Y-you! Will you let go of my hand?! S-since when have you been holding my hand?! L-let go! I’m fine with touching other people, but I’m not really fond of other people touching me! I’m not embarrassed! I’m only blushing because it’s so hot out here! Why you-! Hm? What am I doing, so suddenly? Heh, I’m just taking revenge for having me at a disadvantage. That blushing face suits you too.

Track 8
Where did you go?! I searched all over the house for you, and I didn’t find you! I got worried you know! I know that you still have to take care of some stuff for your work, I understand, but, don’t just leave without telling me! Didn’t I tell you?! You can’t leave this house without my permission! Come here... closer! Why won’t you do as I say? Why are you so... I.... What should I do? It’s weird isn’t it? Even though I said that you could run away anytime you want... but when you were gone, I got so disconcerted... making me feel like this... that’s unfair. Eh? It’s only normal because we are lovers? You must know everything about them, you don’t want them to look at anybody else, those kinds of things? Heh... is that the case? Things like that, huh?

Track 9
How strange... I never thought that I would invite someone to live together with me in this house like this. Living together with a total stranger like you for a long time, peacefully drinking tea together on the veranda like this... I wonder why, that during that time you first came here, upon seeing your earnest face, saying that you’d do anything, it made me decide that if it’s you, then it’s fine... I don’t really understand it myself, I thought it was just a spur of the moment decision, that if it’s you, it’s fine... Hey, are you listening? Are you asleep? Are you kidding me?! Wake up! How dare you sleep while I’m talking?! What kind of editor falls asleep while their editor is talking?! The nerve of you, as an editor! Are you for real?! Hey! Wake up!! Afternoon light, huh?

Track 10
Ah? Are you gonna sleep already? No, I don’t really have something to say... mot really... Don’t go just yet. Thinking of days before you were here earlier made feel sort of melancholic, so will you stay by my side until I fall asleep? I know that I’m being selfish, but somehow, I don’t want to let you go. Childish? That’s fine with me. Come over here... you don’t want it? You do? Well then, don’t resist, just listen to what I say, from the start ‘til the end, just accept me.

Track 11
Oh, where are you going? It’s fine, just stay here and sleep beside me tonight, I don’t mind. Though it’s more like, I want us to stay together like this for a while. Just like this, I can feel your warmth. You don’t want it? Really? That’s good. You’re warm... so this is what they call human’s warmth huh? This is the first time that I have felt this. It’s true. Meaning, you are my first.

Track 12
Do you remember when we met for the first time? No, even before you became my editor. I’m pretty sure it was during a launch party or something. I hate going to stuff like that, so I never drew attention to myself, except for this one. Somehow, something in there caught my interest, I wonder why. I remember you clearly from back then, you were wearing that cheap-looking recruit’s suit, hugging one of my books tightly, did you want me to sign it for you? I would have done it if you just said so. Even if you looked so plain that day, you really caught my eye. Long story short, I don’t know how it is to like or even love someone. Even if there are tons of other women saying words of affection to me, I don’t understand. Weird right? Someone like me who hasn’t experienced true love, writing about it... but you know, if it’s you, I feel like I can truly come to love you. I feel like I can take the sadness and confusion that comes along with it. But in reality... can you answer a question from me? The reason why you’re here, is it for my sake? Or is it for my works’ sake? It’s a pretty hard question to answer huh? Hey, don’t cry, I didn’t want to make you cry. Hey... won’t you answer me? Hm. How unlucky for you, getting stuck as an editor to such a selfish author like me. It’s okay... it’ll be finished soon... soon. But until then, don’t you think it’s time to write the end of this story?

Track 13
Well, here you go. I’m going to give you my greatest work as of now.  A sad, beautiful story... in the end, I wasn’t able to choose huh. Ah, it’s nothing. I’ll help you carry your luggage. How was it, being my lover? Eh? It was troublesome? Well, it was too, for me. You really sucked at cooking, mistaking manuscripts for trash and then throwing them away, dragging me along for walks, everyday is a surprise. Huh? What’s this? Heh~ so you wear such provocative underwear like this huh? You should’ve worn this on that night~ You look like a goldfish gasping for air again~ you sure are easy to rile up. Though, this ends today huh? Thank you, it was fun. Because you were here, I never noticed that the seasons have already changed, the time that I spent with you was really- ... Don’t sue me, okay? That’s good, I was a bit worried about that. The next time we meet, we’ll just be a selfish author and his editor right? Well then, good bye.

Track 14
Thank goodness, I caught up with you... Come back! It was a lie, saying good bye to earlier was a lie! As I thought, I really can’t take it! I don’t care if I look un-cool or unattractive doing this, but, I want to be with you! It’s been a while since I last ran so... so... Sorry, saying this just now, but, I can’t take it if you’re not with me. I’ve decided to be truthful with this affair, I don’t want us to play pretend lovers anymore, not for the sake of the manuscript or something, I just want you to be by my side. I was so happy that I got to meet you. The truth is, before I met you, my existence was lonely and painful, it made me not want to feel any affection, until now. After meeting you, I felt happiness. This may be a petty thing but, will you tell me how you feel about me again? Thank you. Even if I write about true love and scenes like this, I don’t know what to do at a time like this. I’m such a failure huh? Well, shall we go back home? I ran all the way here, so I’m a bit worn-out, I want to drink the tea that you made. And, oh yeah, please give me time to change the outcome of this story okay, editor-san?

No comments:

Post a Comment