Sunday, May 6, 2012

Drama CD Translation: KissxKiss Collections Vol. 8 Translation



Kiss x Kiss Collections Volume 8
 Vocal Kiss | Taniyama Kishou


Contact me through:
or




Title Call
Kiss x Kiss Collections volume 8, Vocal Kiss, Aoyama Souta, “My hunger could only be satiated with your kiss”, Taniyama Kishou.
Track 2
I remember going here, on the day we first met. It was raining back then, right? That time, I never imagined that just like this, come closer… that’s right, I never thought I’d get to kiss you. What? Are you embarrassed? Heh~ you’re really cute! We’ve been dating for a year now and you’re still shocked by just a kiss. Hey, let me see your face…  Why? If you won’t, I’ll do more than this, you want that? There, you finally showed me your face. That’s better. I want to say this while looking into your eyes. Back then, I was singing alone in front of the station, there’s nothing inside my mind except the will to sing, but no one seems to listen to me. I thought that I was all alone. But you went and listened to me every day didn’t you? You told me that my song gradually echoed its way to your heart, that’s why, I continued singing, for your sake. Just remembering that makes me want to treasure you even more. Even when your soft cheeks were beginning to get cold, you still continued to listen to my song; you were the first person who wanted my autograph. That’s why, I’ll show you during my debut concert tomorrow, I’ll sing the song that you love the most… that I’m still the same guy you first knew. Because only your kiss could satiate my hunger.
                                                                 paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com
Track 3
Good morning. Hmm? A kiss like that won’t wake you? That’s fine, just sleep, that way, I can look at your sleeping face longer. That’s why I kissed you gently. Eh? You’ll oversleep every day? Hmm, that’s right. Then, shall I give you a kiss that will wake you up? Like this? It seems that I’ve succeeded in waking you up huh? Though I do want to look at your sleeping face every day, today is my debut live, you must definitely come. Because it is for your sake that I sing. Hey, after the first song, I’ll throw a flying kiss for you, just like this. Eh? I won’t be able to find you? That’s not true, no matter how big the stage is, I will definitely find you, trust me, because I’ve always looked for you while I sing, that’s why, definitely, accept my kiss, okay?
Track 4
Hey, wait up! If you keep running like that, you might slip and fall! Whoa- it’s cold! Really! I’m angry now! You won’t know what I’ll do to you if I get serious… Finally! Caught you! I didn’t know you could run so fast like this! I won’t let you run away anymore! Just hugging you makes me want to kiss you at once without even thinking about it. Hmm? Your hair is all messed up. That’s because you ran all the way. There, I’ve fixed it. Hey… how was I last night? Really? Alright! If you were the one saying it, then there’s no doubt about it! Yeah, you know, I felt like I really gave it my all, I really sung that song well, because when I was singing that ballad, all that I was thinking of was you. A song is not just some `melody and words put together, it doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t get delivered here to the one listening. Yes, here. Hmm… It’s ticklish? Then~ I’ll do it in a more ticklish place… here~? Your ear? Your nape… whoa! Hey! Don’t struggle! Eh? I looked so happy when I threw you that kiss last night? Maybe that’s because I’ve been looking forward to this date~! I wanted to do this, just the two of us, I wanted to be back as your boyfriend, just a normal guy. Last night, you saw how I threw you that flying kiss from the stage, I also saw how you returned it. Just like this, that expression you made was so cute! Eh, this is bad, just remembering it makes me so happy! Ah, hey, don’t look, I said don’t look! If I do this, you can’t see right? Thanks to you, my live was a success, because you are my goddess. My goddess of victory, if I don’t treasure you, all my luck would leave me.
Track 5
The sea breeze feels really good huh? You’ve become really lively since we arrived here at the beach. Come sit over here, a bit closer, in between my legs. I just have to kiss you whenever your face is near… hmm? Our first date was at the beach too? That’s wrong, it was at “Inukashira” Park! Didn’t you decide to go there because a friend told you about it? That’s why we both decided to try it out, we even rode on a boat! Then just like this, I came closer… at first, our noses touched , then our lips met, and then… It was our first kiss, right? Have you forgotten about it? Eh? A different girl?! S-stupid! What are you saying?! I’m gonna get really angry!  You’re the one making a mistake, there’s no way that I… well… there’s no way that I can mistake you for another girl! T-that’s unfair! Distracting me with a kiss… Ah- getting distracted is fine huh? “Sorry”? Ah! I knew it was you who made a mistake! That’s right. Aah~ thank goodness, the truth is, I was a bit nervous…. Ah- but of course, I didn’t go on a date with some other girl! I’m faithful. I wouldn’t date anyone but you, that’s why… you must look only at me and listen only to my song. Alright!
Track 6
(“A-ma-ya~!”) Then, once again, with you… one, two… you shouted out loudly all by yourself! I got you there huh~? Hey- wai-, don’t get angry over that, your cute face would go to waste, and it’s been a while since you last wore a yukata. Your swept up hair looks good too. You look really cute today, just like a doll. Just being beside you, I can’t seem to calm down. That’s why I felt like teasing you. Eh? It’s fine! Everyone’s looking at the fireworks so no one would notice. Besides, with the fireworks up in the sky, everyone’s looking up to them right? That’s why… even if we do this, no one would see. Your face is all red, though it only makes you a lot cuter. Then, don’t let go of my hand, okay? Ah, one called “Niagara” it’s really pretty isn’t it? It’s even bigger than last year’s. Oh yeah, this is the second time that we’ve come to this fireworks show. Let’s go again next year, okay? Eh? I’ll be busy that time, so it’s impossible? What are you saying? I know I’ve been busier than before due to recording, but I treasure my time with you. Besides, the only one who can satiate my hunger is you, you understand? Okay, I love you.
                                                                 paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com
Track 7 
The fireworks were really beautiful~ especially that last star mine, it was so great, it took my breath away. Eh? I was kissing you so you didn’t see? Ahaha~…. Is that so? What a waste huh, I saw it clearly. Eh? My eyes were open that time? You’re worried about that? Hmm~ then, it’s a secret~! It’s not unfair! Hmm~ then, I’ll give you a hint. When you close your eyes like that, you look like a child. Ah, it seems like you got it already. No way, I won’t close my eyes, I want to see you. Now, let’s go. “Y-yes? I’m Souta? Ah, you’re mistaken, though I’ve been told that I really look like him. Anyway, right now, I’m on a date with my beloved girlfriend, so could you please not get in our way? Eh? There’s no way I have a girlfriend? Didn’t I tell you that I’m not Souta?! My girlfriend is this girl here and no one else! You wouldn’t believe me even after I said all that… Fine, I get it, then let me show you proof… Do you get it now? Well then…” Ah! O-ow!! Don’t pinch my hand! Isn’t that fine, I got rid of the nuisance… treasure my fans? That’s Souta’s job, right now, that’s not me, I’m just a normal guy who loves you. Besides, I don’t want you to worry when we’re together.
Track 8 
The night scenery is beautiful huh? We’ve gradually going higher. Hmm?  The lights are reflecting in your eyes, can I take a closer look? Such beautiful eyes~… I wasn’t looking? We’ve come to a higher place, did we really kiss that long? I want to continue, but, we’d be arriving soon. The room I requested is the one with most beautiful view, because today is special after all. Last year was only at a small bar, so now, I wanted to bring you to a better place. Hm? We’re still not there yet huh? Well then… oh! We’re here… let’s go, hold on to my hand. Then, let’s continue this in our room~
Track 9
Happy birthday to you~
Now, come here, come~! Sorry, sorry, you’re not a dog, right? Come here… happy birthday… this is my present. Open it. I knew you would like it! I’ll put it on you~ Hmm~ just like I thought, that choker suits you well. Eh? Why I gave you that? The top plate is big and shines a lot right? That way, even when I’m on stage, I can see you immediately. Hmm? What are you crying for? You’re really such a crybaby, come here… I’m so happy, I feel like I could cry… now, hold on to me tightly, I’ll carry you to the bed. Tonight, I’ll spoil you…
Track 10
Well, see you soon, though our next date is not until next month. What’s with that look? You look like a cat you know~ you don’t want to let go of my hand? Can’t be helped then, once more… I’ll be away for a while, so send me your love, okay? Hmm? You still don’t want to go home? Haha~ I knew it, you want to kiss me more, don’t you~ that’s right, if it’s about you, I know everything~! Eh? I’ve gradually drifted away? That’s not true! You’re just missing me aren’t you, though I like that part of you too. I’m still me, I haven’t changed at all, just Aoyama Souta! The reason I’ve been able to come this far is because of you isn’t it? We might not be able to meet that much but, my feelings for you has not changed. Hmm~ you did say that you still don’t want to go home didn’t you~ well then~… With this, has your loneliness lifted? Your face is all red. The only one who could fill my hunger is you, don’t forget it okay?
                                                                 paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com
Track 11
Sorry I’m late! Being able to hug you like this makes me feel at ease… let me see your face…  W-what’s wrong? Eh? H-have you come to dislike me? Huh? Don’t say such things! No! No! No! I love you! I can’t imagine living without you… Didn’t I tell you that when I’m with you, I’m just a normal guy?! Right now, we’re in the middle of a recording session, so I might not have that much time, but, there’s not a day without you in my heart! So please, don’t say such things… Hey… I see, you’ll give another chance huh? I understand, I’ll treasure it.
Track 12
I’m sorry for breaking my promise again, I made you wait for two hours huh…  Hmm? Am I tired? I’m fine, I’m fine, don’t worry about me. Hey, listen… you’re my power source… Your body is so warm, hugging you like this makes me feel at ease. Lately, it’s been always like this huh, even though your feelings haven’t changed, time is always against me so I’m not able to return it properly. I’ve even come to hate looking at the clock. I’m really very sorry… I feel like I’ve regained my energy, can we do it more? That was a bit intense wasn’t it? I knew I have such a great girlfriend. Hey, can I sleep on your lap for a while like this?
Track 13
Hello? It’s me. Sorry for not being able to call you recently. I know that you’re angry at me and has drifted away from me, but please, listen to my last request. Come to my concert tomorrow, I want you to hear my new song. I’ve always sung while thinking of you, tomorrow as well. I love you.
Track 14
Thank you very much! Thank you for listening to my songs today! I have something that I want everyone to know… I have… a girlfriend. It is because of her that I was able to sing like this, she was the first to listen to my music and gave me courage to continue. Through happy and sad times, she was always by my side. Though we do fight sometimes, and I’ve always made her cry, she still stood beside me. Even when I was afraid of making mistakes, she taught me how to treasure everything. That’s why… I LOVE YOU!!!
Track 15
What’s with that look?! Even though I’ve sung for your sake…  hmm? It was embarrassing? Ah, the concert earlier huh? That was my true feelings, no matter what, I just have to let the world know. Eh? Its fine I say, I don’t care what anyone says. My songs wouldn’t be affected by that anyway. Well then, let’s sleep, good night. That one right now, is it fine that it’s not a good night kiss? Is that so? I’m glad, it’s been a while since I’ve last not make you sleep until morning… because my hunger could only be satiated with your kiss…
Track 16
What’s wrong? Pulling on my cheek like that… ah, I’ve fallen asleep on you huh? Ah… you can’t sleep? I see, then, I’ll give you a hug. You’re wearing one of my shirts aren’t you? It’s too big on you, it’s cute~! Ah, I knew it left a mark… hey, look here, your bite mark… It’s fine, something like this is nothing, this is just proof of what you and I- ow! I’ve broken another one of my promises didn’t i? Is it okay if I keep it from now on? I see… I love you, I’ll never let you go again, I’ll treasure you even more, let’s always be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment