Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shukan Soine CD Series Special: Masaya


Okay, so yeah. I’m biased. I am totally in love with Emperor Morikawa so yeah, there’s no helping doing this. Here you go, enjoy. :D
This one is done in a space of 4 hours or so, so please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes.


Shukan Soine CD Series Special:  Masaya
Morikawa Toshiyuki



Track 1
I’m back! Ah, I’ve finally come home, sorry for being late. I wanted to hear you say “Welcome back!” as soon as possible that I made the car fly as soon as landed in Japan. I missed you! The door? Ah, sorry, it’s still open huh? But, I’ve finally met you again, so first is a “welcome back” kiss- ow! What?! Why’d you stop me?! The neighbors would see, it’s embarrassing you say? If anyone would see us, they probably wouldn’t think much of it you know.  We’re newlyweds after all, so something like this is just fine. I get, I’ll go and close it, so don’t make such a scary face!  Things like this are just normal for a newlywed couple, you don’t get it huh~ There! I’ve closed it! With that, will you let me have a kiss already? That’s great. Well then, once again, I’m back~… with this, I’ve felt like I’ve really come back home.  Ah, that’s right! Here, a souvenir~ what’s inside of it? I wonder~! Oh, but don’t open it just yet, do it later. I want you to concentrate more on our time together, you get it? Hmm, then that’s fine. Now, let’s go to the living room.
Ah~ it’s such a nostalgic smell! Oh, this scent… might it be that you’ve already cooked dinner? And it’s my favorite nikujaga? I knew it~!!! I’m so glad! All the time that I was abroad, I’ve wanted to eat Japanese food, especially your cooking. Though I want to eat at once, I think I’ll just go and take a shower first and then thoroughly enjoy the taste of your cooking after. Eh? You’ve even prepared a hot bath? You truly are the ideal wife, preparing food and the bath on my return… but, there’s something a missing huh? Don’t you have to ask me, “Would you like to eat first? Shower first? Or… would you like me first~?” and of course, I’ll choose you first. Well, you did give me a welcome home kiss already but, that’s only the appetizer, the main dish should be “that” of course, that’s why- oh, it seems like my stomach prefers the nikujaga more though. Can’t be helped then, I think I’ll just bear with not chosing you first. Well, I think it might be even better if I leave out what I like the most for last, waiting adds to the spice right? Now, I think I need to shut up this mood-killing stomach of mine. Well then, won’t you give me some nikujaga?
Thanks for the meal, it was very good! Hand me the plates, I’ll wash them. It’s fine, let me do it! You’ve prepared this meal and set up the bathg right? Then, this is fine, just sit there and watch TV. Huh? What’s wrong? I told you to watch TV right? It’ll be better if you just take it easy when I’m around. Hmm, you’re really stubborn huh? Though that’s what I love about you. Then, you get the towel and wipe up the ones I finished washing. Washing the dishes is my duty, I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, besides, you’ve already taken a bath right? There’s no need to apologize, I’m even glad that you already did. Here, wipe this up. Hmm? Ah, what I meant, earlier was that when I finish with my bath too, then I can hug you at one. Whoa! Are you okay? It’s good that it wasn’t a plate that fell. You don’t have to be embarrassed by something like that, we’re married after all, there’s no need to hide stuff like that from each other. There, the washing the dishes are done! Well then, I’ll go and take a bath, I’ll make it fast, so wait for me.  No, I’ll be quick, I’ve made you wait long enough.  Get in the bed and wait for me, okay?
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 2
Ah~ that was refreshing! Thanks for waiting~ did you become sleepy while waiting? You’re fine? You’re full of energy huh, though that makes me happy. Me? I’m a bit tired, but I’m still not sleepy. It’s been a while since I’ve been by your side, so there’s no way I’d want to sleep right? Blushing like that again~ hmm? This postcard, it’s the one I sent from abroad. So you put it under your pillow when I’m not around huh? Ah~ the scenery is beautiful so you just put it there? I see. Well, I’ll let you off with that one, this scenery is really beautiful after all. I don’t really mind. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I wanted to show you something. What is it? You can’t guess? It has something to do with my work. Here, the pictures from when I was at work. I was planning to print them tomorrow, but I wanted to show them to you now. Let’s see… ah, this one! This view, it’s great right? Especially the color of the sky! Even though it’s the same blue sky, it’s different from Japan’s. There are other more- hmm? What is there a picture that caught your interest? A picture of me?  Ah, this was taken by a local person. The ones with me are some Japanese tourists, though they weren’t guests from the plane I was piloting. They seem to be lost and chanced upon me, so there. When they learned that I was Japanese too, we got along pretty well and got carried away talking. So we ended up having this picture taken. Yeah, it was really fun! Meeting Japanese people abroad, and even getting along well with them, it’s like some kind of a miracle. Talking with them made me feel love for my work more. Even though they weren’t guests from my crew, this job still lets me meet a lot of people, thinking of that makes me feel proud. Eh? What’s with the spaced out look? Is my story so long that it made you feel sleepy? It’s fine, don’t push yourself, it’s already this late. Hmm? Huh? So you brought my souvenir. Have you seen what’s inside? That’s right, a picture book.  It’s all in English, but it’s a very good story, I’m sure you would’ve wanted to read it. I didn’t know if there’s a Japanese translation, so for now, I bought this. Though it’s in English, it’s fine if I read it to you right? Did you bring it here so we can take a look together? I see. Well, if that’s the case, let’s read it now? It seems that you’re already feeling a bit sleepy, so a bedtime story is perfect. You’re not sleepy? Don’t push yourself, I won’t be angry if you sleep on me you know. You’re fine huh? I get it, I’ll read it for you, but before that… with that, we’re set. Huh? You don’t want me to hug you from behind like this? I just thought it be easier for the both of us to see the book like this. Of course, if you really, dislike it I’ll stop. Well, if you don’t say anything, I’ll take it that it’s okay right? Well then, let’s read like this.

Track 3
Spring. It’s the season when the life sleeping under the earth start to wake. Red anemone, yellow echidna, white freesia and the flower that’s adored by the sun the most, the dandelion.  The dandelion bathed in the spring sun’s light will show its seeds soon. The seeds are so light that when the wind blows, they fly to the sky like feathers. The seeds left behind, seeing that view, think that it must be the beginning of another adventure, and with that send them off. One warm day, the strongest spring breeze of the year came and the seeds left behind waiting all flew into the sky. And in them, there was a seed that flew higher that anyone else. Though everyone else slowly, slowly came down to the earth, he was the only one who rode the wind and got carried away into the sky. In the midst of that, the seed thought, “Just where am I going?”, but when he saw the changing scenery from his journey up in the sky, he thought that it was really fun and wouldn’t mind if it continued that way. And then, after passing through the sea, he saw two islands. It was like his beloved sky, a very wide plain. In there were flowers of different colors blooming. These flowers were swaying, planted in the soft ground. Feeling something nostalgic from the view, the seed wished as hard as he could, “I want to get down here!”  For the first time, the seed opposed the wind that has carried him for so long. Slowly, the wind speed and his body gradually became closer to the earth. Just like that, he slowly touched down on the ground. The earth that welcomed him was warm with the light of the sun, and there was a gentle scent around him. The seed who was gradually becoming sleepy, slowly closed his eyes. After the seed fell into a deep sleep, the hot summer came and autumn followed, met by the rigid winter, and then once again, spring came. The seed slowly woke up, somehow, his body felt heavy and his strength was slowly coming back, it was such a bizarre feeling. When he raised his face, he saw the wide, unchanging sky extending before him. He remembered the feeling of when he was on his journey, that he wanted to ride the wind, just like back then. But, there’s something that’s pulling down on him, so he cannot do it. Looking for what the problem was, the seed was surprised.  Somehow, his body has changed into a full grown dandelion, and he couldn’t make that fun journey of flying to the sky again. Though somehow, he wasn’t saddened by it, because in there was the other flowers as his companions and the insects as his friends. There was even tons of sunlight and water, and the earth supporting him was so warm that it gives him such a nice feeling. The dandelion has come to love this place dearly. “So my long journey was to end in the beautiful place!”, thinking that, he loved the world around him even more. After his long, long journey, the dandelion found a place he could rest his heart on. And in that year’s spring, amidst the beautiful blooming flowers, the dandelion made new seeds for a new life’s journey. The end.
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com


Track 4
The picture book ends here~ but… your eyelids are already dropping, still you won’t sleep? Even more so than that, you’re making a “I don’t want to sleep” expression. What’s wrong? Hm, we promised not to keep anything from each other when we got married right? I’ll ask you again~ why don’t you want to fall asleep? Ah, that’s right. It’s been a while since we’ve been together like this, but, you don’t have to push yourself. Tomorrow and even the day after that, I’ll still be with you. Were you thinking that after that, we won’t be able to meet for a long time again? I’m right? Hey… when you’re alone, do you think of me a lot? I see. Do you ever think why? No? Well then, let me tell you the reason. It’s because I am also thinking of you. When we’re apart, I always think of wanting to meet you, or what you might be doing. Our hearts become linked and you end up thinking of me too. It’s a big mistake that you’re the only one who feels lonely when we cannot meet. If only I can do it, I will never let go of this hand. But you know, in order to care for you and this home, even though I don’t want to, I have to leave. Close your eyes. Do you hear it? My chest pounding hard right? It’s because you’re beside me.  I want this time of us together to last as long as it can. Just touching you makes my heart feel this excitement, I don’t even need to say that I love you all my might to convey this feeling. If you’re still scared that when you close your eyes, you’ll be alone, then let me tell you this, I’m right here. You are the most important thing to me, I won’t go anywhere. My place is always beside you. Okay? Oh yeah, I know a great way to chase away your sadness, would you like to hear it? Then, wrap your arms around me… just like this, our bodies touch more. And with this, the warmth will chase away the loneliness of when we’re not together. Just like this, accept and get lost in me. Don’t tell me, even after all this, you still won’t sleep? My, my~ it’s fine you know, just sleep. It’s not a hindrance to me. Huh? That’s odd, your eyes are still open even though I told you to close them already~ shhh… don’t talk. The sleepy kid should not talk, right? Just get lost in me, just feel only me, slowly. Good night.

Track 5
Hmm? What’s wrong? Snuggling to me so close like that… What, you’re asleep huh? You’re so docile when you’re asleep huh? Though the reason why you’re so hard-headed is me right? This time, I’ve been away for so long, so that’s why you really felt lonely. Maybe it’s because we’re married that you’ve never shown tears in front of me. You were a reliable girl from the start, and when you became my wife, you became even more dependable, I should be happy about that but, when I’m not around, I get this feeling that you cry alone. It hurts my heart. I want to say that it’s fine to cry in front of me, though you really won’t right? I’m sorry, I can only apologize and hug you, I’m really sorry. I’m always worried that I’m the only one who’s happy, whether you feel it too. I started taking pictures of when I am at work to show you what I’m doing during that time, but in the end, it seems like I’m only being selfish huh? If only I could convey my all my feelings just with touching you, I wonder if this worry would disappear? Hm, before thinking of such things, I need to be able to do something with my own power right? “I want to always be with you”, ever since that day that I vowed that to you, the only reason I have for living was to protect this happiness with you. Hey, did you understand it, the reason why I picked that picture book as a souvenir. After a long, long journey, the reason I wanted to settle down was you. And then one day, we’ll have a new someone to watch over and protect. Really, yawning at a time like this, it seems like my body won’t listen to me already. Being at your side after so long, sleeping is such a pain. Wait, I’m saying the same things as you. So it’s really true that married couples do think the same huh… no good, I’m at my limit. I just wish that morning would come faster. Good night… I love you.
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com


Track 6
Huh? It’s already morning? Yeah, good morning. What? You’re getting up already? Ah, I see, breakfast huh? You’re really a dependable girl huh? No, really, you are the best wife! It’s just that, forgive me, but, give in to my selfishness right now. Because I want you to go back to my side like this, okay? No way, I’m not letting you go! This is the one I taught you last night, the way to chase away your sadness. Huh? It seems like you didn’t hear me. Maybe it’s because you slept before me last night or it’s been a while since we woke up together huh? Somehow, I cherish you even more. Kissing you like this, it’s like my feelings of wanting to treasure you more are gradually conveyed to you. I can’t suppress it anymore, so from those days that we can’t meet, right now, and even after this, let me add them all together and let you feel my love, okay?

Track 7
Ah, that feels great. Oh, just right there.  You’re really good. Hey, I have a favor, won’t you use that white fluffy thing to tap it in the end? Ah, that’s great! Thanks, it really felt good! You really are skilled at this huh? Ear filtering. If it’s just me, I couldn’t do it as well as you. I’m not exaggerating! My ears are so sensitive that when someone else does it, it just hurts, but if it’s you, it feels great. You’re really good at it, I even feel sleepy halfway. See, I’m even yawning. Hmm… your shoulder is just the right height, would you lend it to me for a while? Thanks… …Surprised? Hmm? Not really, I’m still sleepy, but you started to read a magazine. Anyway, that’s canceled, let’s take a nap together, okay? Hmm? Of course, we’ll take a nap. This is just something to help me fall asleep better. You’ll oblige, right? That’s a good girl, if we sleep like this, we’ll both have good dreams, so that you would see a sweet dream too. Sleep well.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ...This was a wonderful... i love Masaya (^///^)




    ammm >//< please I need a translation shukan soine cd vol 5 reo ...I have searched a long time, but I did not find something ..T^T Please, can you help me

    ReplyDelete