Sunday, May 6, 2012

Drama CD Translation: KissxKiss Collections Vol. 6 Translation


Kiss x Kiss Collections vol. 6
Butler Kiss| Ono Daisuke

Contact me through:
or


Title Call
Kiss x Kiss Collections, volume 6, Butler Kiss, Alfred Kurosaki, “Ojousama, please forgive me for kissing you.” Ono Daisuke.
Track 2
Ojousama, it’s time for tea. Today, I have prepared your favorite, Assam. Please help yourself. Eh? Before that, a kiss? I… I understand. If I may… hmm? Not on the forehead? Then… on your cheek. Still not there? I understand, Ojousama, you want it on the lips, yes? Ah- please forgive me! I have become too engrossed with the kiss. Ojousama is just so cute that my body just moved on its own. This is our 77th kiss… Ah! S-sorry, it was rude of me to count them. I have come to make Ojousama enjoy tea time, but it has come to this, please forgive me.
Track 3 
The incident yesterday made me think about the day that Ojousama and I shared a kiss. I had imagined that Ojousama would see me as a man, for I am just Ojousama’s butler, to be used as she pleases. That was why, when you suddenly handed me your hand-made chocolates, I have thought that you wanted me to deliver to someone else, so I got a bit angry at Ojousama. However, when you said that it was for me, it really made me happy. I remember saying, “Someone as adorable as you noticing me…”, and then I kissed you, just like this… Even now, I feel very happy that I became Ojousama’s butler, because, I can always be by your side, and just like this… I can kiss you. If that first kiss of ours never happened, I never would have courage to take it further with my beloved Ojousama, so I am grateful. Thank you very much, for giving me the courage.
Track 4
Ojousama. Ojousama. It’s time to wake up, please wake up, Ojousama. Ah, you really won’t wake huh? Well then… Hmm~ it seems you’re still asleep. Though it would be such a waste to wake you, since your sleeping face is just like an angel’s, it is a butler’s job duty after all… Ojousama? I thought that the kiss just know would wake you, but… hmm~ it didn’t work after all? Eh? If I kiss you once more, you’ll open your eyes? You’re trying to buy time huh? What a naughty girl~ Yes, I understand… Good morning, Ojousama, the weather is fine today, so it would be another great day.
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com
Track 5
Ojousama, it’s nearly time, we must go. Hm? Those clothes really suit you well doesn’t it? Of all the colors, white definitely suits you best. Oh, the ribbon on your chest, let me fix it. There, all done…  Ah! Please forgive me, your lipstick has smudged- Ojousama? You can re-do it, so it’s fine for it to smudge? What an adorable person, well then, if I may… There’s a taste of mint huh? Ah, it’s because Ojousama and I use the same toothpaste, that’s why, the taste is the same isn’t it? Now, it can be helped but to re-do your lipstick… let’s go back to the dresser.
Track 6
Itadakimasu. Such a weird feeling, sitting for tea together like this, with Ojousama. Today, I have prepared Ojousama’s favorite Assam, and as accompaniment, *finnanshi?*, please enjoy… Standing behind Ojousama is fine but, sitting beside you is better isn’t it? For I can kiss you immediately… Hm? Is something the matter? Aah~! It was a bit too forceful isn’t it? Well then, I’ll do it more gently… Hm? What’s wrong? Ah, recently, I’ve been kissing Ojousama too much huh? Ojousama, does it bother you? Is that so? Then, I glad. I wouldn’t want to be disliked by my beloved Ojousama after all… hm? The tea has gone cold hasn’t it? Let’s eat.
Track 7
E-eh?  No, but do I really have to- It’s good so just do it? That’s not quite right, Ojousama… Ah, do I really have to eat it? Yes, I understand, then… “aaaah~”… S-somehow, it’s quite embarrassing… eh? You want me to do the same for Ojousama? I understand. Here, “aaah~”, enjoy it well… Ojousama, you look as if you really do enjoy eating, I really love that side of you. Your honesty and kindness… Sharing an indirect kiss from eating the same pastry, I just have to kiss Ojousama directly… Eh? The tea has gone cold? I’ll just make it into iced tea, so… for a bit more…
                                                                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com
Track 8
38 degrees huh? Is it a cold? Are you feeling well, Ojousama? Your face is all red. I’ll fetch a cold towel imm-… You really do feel hot huh? Touching you for just a bit, it feels like you’re burning up. If there is something that you might like, please say it, because if it’s for Ojousama, whatever it is, I’ll do it. Ah, there’s a good way to cure a cold… Just like this, Ojousama would pass on her cold to me and become well again…eh-? You don’t want me to get sick as well? Ojousama, you really are a kind person… That one just now is “Ojousama is just so cute, I can’t help it” kiss, just so you can feel a bit better… Ah! That’s no good, I’ve become too engrossed with it, Ojousama, please forgive me. I must think of your well-being eve- eh? I worry too much? That might be the case, but if it is about Ojousama, I can’t help but worry too much.
Track 9
You’ve become considerably better, even your complexion has become better. Do you feel like eating? Do you feel sluggish or fatigued? Shall I peel an apple for you? There’s some strawberries too, because Ojousama likes fruits very mu- ah? You’re fine already? Really? Thank goodness… Eh? Is there something wrong? Aah, I’m sorry, I’ve been asking too many questions. I just felt happy that Ojousama has become better- eh? You want some water? Not in a glass, but… I… I understand… Ah, it spilled over… Hmm? Ojousama, your face has become all red, has your fever come back? It doesn’t seem so, huh? Thank goodness. Ojousama’s healthy face is the best after all.
Track 10
Then, Ojousama, let’s go. Please watch your step, walking at night is dangerous so please hold on to my arm. Walking like this, I can properly protect Ojousama, because your height barely reaches my chest, I must protect you properly, after all, it is my duty as your butler to protect you. Eh? A kiss here? That won’t do, Ojousama, we’re in the middle of the town, a lot of people would- t-that’s-! Ah! P-please don’t get angry! It’s not good to walk so far away from me! No matter how you run away, I’ll definitely catch you- ah! That’s no good! Please don’t struggle! Eh? If I give you a kiss, you’ll forgive me? I really cannot refuse Ojousama huh? Then, let’s go this way. It’ll be fine here. Well then…  Why here? Please look above you, we are under the mistletoe. In my hometown, if you kiss under the mistletoe during Christmas, you’ll be granted eternal happiness. With this, we’ve been promised eternal happiness too.
Track 11
Ojousama has really beautiful eyes, even more beautiful than the stars at night. Looking at them like this makes me feel like I can drown in them. It is because your heart is beautiful too, isn’t it? Eh? My blue ones are prettier? That’s not possible, because there’s no one who has more beautiful eyes than Ojousama. Is that so? Then, if you want to look, then please do as you wish… Ah! I apologize, I’ve gotten in the way of Ojousama- eh? I-is something the matter, suddenly embracing me… of course, it makes me happy- Ah! T-that’s no good! O-ojousama, i-if you do that I-… I am a man after all, if you do things like that- eh? Even if you say it doesn’t matter… i-it’s… I’m afraid that I’ll break you… Ojousama, please forgive me… I… I wish to be ready for this, after all, I don’t want to waste Ojousama’s feelings for me.
Track 12
Ojousama? Ojousama. You must be pretty tired. It’s a waste to wake you when your sleeping face is so cute but, if you sleep in a place like this, you might catch another cold. Then, please hold on… I’ll carry you to the bed. You really are light, I feel like I’ll break you when embracing you. Hmm? Making such a cute sleepy face… then, we’re here. Please get under the covers and sleep warmly. Eh? What’s wrong, pulling on my sleeve- ah! I’m such no good, being pulled in by Ojousama like this… though it does make me very happy. I am finally prepared of this, I am a man too after all. I’ll stay with you until morning. This won’t be a good night kiss…
Track 13
Hmm? Ojousama? Is something the matter? Why are you facing away from me? Please come closer to me… your skin is very fair isn’t it? It’s very beautiful. Hmm? What are you pouting about? Eh? You’re not? Ojousama is stubborn huh? I understand Ojousama’s feelings, so, please tell me, for there’s nothing to be apprehensive about if it’s for my Ojousama, who I love from the depths of my heart. Eh? Stop usingkeigo? *Polite form of speech, used when speaking to elders/higher ups/people you’re not close with* I-I see… t-that’s right huh… w-we are… lovers now after all… lovers, t-that’s why… I under- I get it… I don’t think I can get used to it immediately… I’ll try and do it little by little…b-because  I… I love you after all. From here on, let’s always be together.

4 comments:

  1. Can you translate Yandere Heaven ~karei naru Sanjou-kei hen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking request now? Can you translate Kuro to Kin Akanai Kagi Volume 1 Ikuto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~! As someone already requested that, I'm already working on it... :D

      Delete