Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Love Pet!! Vol. 3, Golden Retriever, Takeru; Hatano Wataru


Uwahhh an update from me in less than 12 hours… lol a MIRACLE.
Anyway, I just loved this volume, because, Wachha, how much of an adorable wanko can you get?! It’s illegal!
Anyway, please enjoy~!!!

I Love Pet!! Vol. 3, Golden Retriever, Takeru;
Hatano Wataru

Track 1
In this world, there are pets with mysterious powers. Pets that were given special powers by god a long time ago.  Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, there are many more types. With feelings like humans, when their emotions overflow, they can transform into human form, they are special pets.
Fortissimo I Love Pet!! Volume 3, golden retriever, Takeru.
Ah! Master is bringing the car out, I wonder if Master is going out today. Eh? I’m also coming along? I wonder where we’re going. Huh? Master’s face, seems so sad. Is there something up today?
Hmm? This room, I’ve seen it before! Ah, and this person too, I’ve met her before! What was it… oh, I remember, this nee-san is   Master’s friend! Oneesan who loves flowers! Eh? Pleased to have you? Ah, you mean, like another greeting for meeting again? Then, same here! I’m Takeru! Hmm~ when we meet someone for the first time, us dogs lick their faces, because it’s how we convey our feelings the best. Ah, her smiling face is cute! I think I will get along very well with this Oneesan! But, I wonder what she meant by “we’ll be living together for a while”? Is everyone going to sleep over here today?
Track 2
Hmm? Huh? Ah, oh yeah, I slept in Oneesan’s room. Huh? But, Master isn’t here? I wonder where Master went? Whoa! That was dangerous! I almost stepped on Oneesan’s face! More importantly, Oneesan, are you still asleep?! Such a cute sleeping face~ ah! Are you awake? Good morning! You’ve slept in a bit! Huh? What? You’re fetching water? But you know, I like milk over water more- eh? So it wasn’t for me huh? Ah, I see, so you water the flowers every morning. You really do love flowers huh? This pink one, it’s really beautiful. Oneesan doesn’t seem to be a morning person, but for the sake of your plants, you wake up early huh? Eh? Oneesan? Where are you going? You haven’t finished watering all of them yet. Huh? What’s with this bouquet? A welcome gift? You’re giving it to me? Thank you~!! They’re really very pretty flowers! Such a nice smell~! Huh? I would be happier with food as a present? Don’t say such things! Oneesan gave this to me with all her heart so it’s natural that I’m happy about this! Thank you, Oneesan! I like you a lot! Though, until when I’m going to stay here, where is Master? Isn’t it troublesome for Oneesan if I stay here for so long? Though I’m happy that Oneesan is the one who gives me food, but more importantly, why do I eat here? Am I not going back home?
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 3
Huh?! Transferred overseas? In short, Master is abroad, so I ended up living with Neesan? Ever since I was little, I’ve never been away from Master for so long… and now we’re living so far apart from each other…  eh? What is it?! Oneesan, don’t be dejected as well! It’s me who has to be lonely right? Then why are making such a face too? Eh? Do I hate Oneesan? That’s not true! I like Oneesan a lot! But, being in my own home… ah! Don’t cry! If you make such a face, then you’re making me not want to go home anymore. Because I love Oneesan just like Master, so I want to make Oneesan smile too! So I’ll stop being selfish and trouble you. Let’s get along well together okay? It’s not good to fight right?
Track 4
Ah! Oneesan!
My master was suddenly transferred overseas, so here I am, living together with Oneesan, and it’s already been two weeks. We’ve been getting along well.
Welcome back! You’re late! I’ve been waiting for you~! Come on~ you’ve finally come back home, so stop talking into your cellphone! Ah! You turned the phone off! Thank you~!! And with that, I can be alone with Oneesan! I really hate being alone in the house, it makes me really lonely!
Getting so enchanted with Neesan who has finally come back home, something in my body started to change…
Eh? Eh?! Eeeh?! I’ve become… human?
Track 5
Whoa… amazing! Amazing! I’ve become human! Look, it’s not hard to stand on two legs! And I can use my hands freely! But, why did I suddenly become human? Well, who cares~! Just like this, I can hug Oneesan even more tightly! Hmm~! O-ow! Ouch! Eeh?! Don’t hit me! Not to hug you while I’m naked? Wear some clothes? But I’ve always been like this! Eh?! Dogs and humans are different? It’s not good to stay like this? I get it, I get it! I’ll go and search for something to cover up with! Ah! A bath towel! This would do! Upsa-daisy! That reminds me, I’ve heard of a legend back then of pets that can turn into humans. So I’m one of those special pets huh? Eh? Oneesan? Where are you going? Wait up! I told you, it’s me Takeru! I’m not someone suspicious!
Track 6
Huh? Oneesan is in the house. Oh yeah, it’s her day off! I’m so happy~!!! I’d be with Neesan all day! I’m so happy that maybe I’ll go and hug her~! Speaking of that, I suddenly transformed into a human the other day, but when I sneezed, I turned back into a dog. Eh? The time when I turned into a human was a dream? It was real! Though I don’t really know why I turned into a human. But enough of that! Oneesan, come on and hug me tightly~!!! I really love it when Oneesan hugs me tight- eh?! Huh? My feet are longer… and these... are human hands? I’ve become a human again! Ah! Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere? You’re fine so don’t get close to you? But that’s… eh? Not in that meaning? Ah! Clothes! I’m not wearing clothes so I can’t get near Oneesan right? Get over there? I get it, but I’m always like this… there! I’ve worn the parka you gave me. Now that I’ve transformed into a human, I can move more freely than before… Eh? No? But you didn’t say anything about it earlier… Don’t hug you when I’m in human form? But why?! I’m still me! Being in human form lets me move more freely, but if I can’t hug or kiss Oneesan, then there’s no meaning to it. Even though I like Oneesan a lot... Huh? What’s wrong? Your face is all red…
Track 7
Oneesan’s house always smells so nice~ maybe it’s because there’s a lot of flowers? Right now, I’m looking for Oneesan… she’s not in this room either…. I wonder where she went to? Hm? The shower’s on? Maybe Oneesan is playing with water… oh yeah, it’s been a while since I last played with water, I wanna join in! Oneesan! Let’s play together-! H-huh?! O-oneesan, y-you’re naked?! W-whoa!! H-huh? W-why did I change at a time like this?! Ah! D-don’t scream! W-wait! I didn’t mean anything bad! I just thought that Oneesan was playing with water and that I wanted to join in, I didn’t mean to turn into a human! Why did I transform during a time like this- w-whoa! D-don’t hit me!  I really didn’t mean to… believe me…
Track 8
Ever since then, I turn into a human from time to time, but only when I’m around Oneesan. When I’m alone, I don’t transform at all. Just always when I see Oneesan smile, or when I want to hug Oneesan. Ah! Oneesan! A walk? I’ll go with you! wait a bit, I’ll go and take the leash! Normal dogs seem to dislike the leash, but I don’t. Because it makes me feel that we’re tied together. W-whoa! Again at a time like this!? Now that I’ve turned into a human, is our walk canceled? Eh? If I wear some clothes, it’ll be fine? Really?!
I never would’ve thought that I can take a walk together with Oneesan in my human form. But I think walking outside might be better if I were in my dog form. Because somehow, Oneesan is walking far away from me, I wish we’d be closer together. Let’s hold hands? Oneesan’s hand is small huh, and it’s so soft and warm. Hm. Now it feels like we’re tied together more. This is even better than with the leash.
A nice smell is coming from that direction, is something in there? Ah, there’s a flower field there? Is it Oneesan’s favorite place? Next time, I want to go there too! I want to see Oneesan surrounded by a lot of flowers. I’m sure it’d be a very pretty sight! Eh? The flowers? Wrong! I meant Oneesan!
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 9
Ah! Oneesan is carrying some heavy looking baggage! If I were in my human form, I’d be the one to carry tho- huh? I’ve transformed into a human again… though I really don’t know why. Well, whatever. Oneesan! Let me carry that! Ah, I get it, I need to wear clothes first right? It’s fine now, let me carry it! something like this isn’t heavy for me at all, so rely on me, Oneesan doesn’t need to do anything so just wait, I’ll do everything! A-ah… our hands brushed… I-it’s fine I tell you! O-oneesan should just sit wait, okay?
I wonder what was that, just now, my heart is pounding so hard, and the parts where we touched are warm…
Track 10
I wonder why my heart beats so fast like that, it’s not the first time we held hands, and it’s not something to get excited over at. We even held hand while we were walking… W-whoa! Why did I transform this time?! I was only thinking… w-whoa! Oneesan is coming over to this room! This is bad, I’m still naked! Clothes! I need to find some clothes to wear! Even though it was just fine not wearing clothes the other day, right now… I feel embarrassed standing naked in front of Neesan… I wonder why… Might it be that I… about Oneesan… Don’t! Don’t come in! Why you say… i-it doesn’t matter right?! Just don’t come in! My heart is starting to beat wildly again and won’t behave normally… I want to see Oneesan’s face, but somehow, when I do, something hurts a lot inside of me. Even though my feeling of liking her a lot doesn’t change… though something has changed within my feeling of “like” for Neesan. My heart beating this fast, it’s like it’s going to break,
Track 11
I wonder if Oneesan is angry at me. I didn’t really mean to say those things. Right now, I’m embarrassed to face Oneesan…
I’m sorry about earlier, I just got embarrassed of being naked in front of Oneesan… I’m so weird, whenever I think of Oneesan, or when I’m with Oneesan, my heart beats faster and my body feels hot… I want to touch, hug… and kiss Oneesan. Can I do it? A kiss? Oneesan’s lips are sweet, I want to kiss you more… Oneesan, I love you… I’m really happy right now, but… no, it’s nothing… After kissing you, now I want to touch Oneesan even more… Oneesan, won’t you give your everything to me? Your heart, your body, I want to make all of Oneesan mine… is that okay?
Huh? Since when did I fall asleep? Though I feel like I’ve had such a good dream… hmm… I can’t remember…
Track 12
Huh? Something came…
Oneesan! It’s mail! I’ll leave it on top of the table okay?
Recently, just looking in Oneesan’s eyes makes my heart beat faster. Even handing her the mail makes me nervous, so I just leave it on top of the table.
Is it a letter from someone? Eh? My Master?  What does it say? Is Takeru doing fine? I’m fine! I’m fine! But recently, I’ve been… ah, it’s nothing! And then? Master is coming back home to Japan? Then what about me…? I’ll be going back home too?
Does that mean I won’t be living with Oneesan anymore? Something like that… I don’t want to! Living far away from Neesan while I have these feelings for her…
Hey, I’ve really come to like living here, even so, do I still have to go back? Please say something! Say something… I really need to go back? But if Oneesan refuses, it’ll be fine right?! Just say that Takeru doesn’t want to return! You just have to explain to Master! What do you mean you can’t? Why are you ignoring my feelings? You’re not you say… I see, I have this power of turning into a human, and if Master finds out, it’ll be bad right? It’d be better if I stay as a dog? But that’s… it’s only in front of Oneesan that I can turn into a human, and now Oneesan wants to return me to my master… d-don’t make such a depressed expression!
Why are you taking out your phone?! You’ve already sent a mail to my master? You’re returning me next week? I don’t want to! I don’t absolutely don’t want to! I don’t want to be away from Oneesan! I want to live together with Oneesan forever!
At first, I had doubts living together with Oneesan, but now, I really don’t want to be away from her, this the first time that I’ve felt a feeling this strong for someone.
Why? Why does Oneesan want to return me? Is it because that you really dislike me? Have you come to dislike me? You know I don’t want to be away from Oneesan even for just a minute, I don’t want to leave this house. If we get separated now, when will we be able to meet again? Walk together again? No one knows right? Even though I’m here, it’s become so painful.  When I’m not with Oneesan, would you forget about me? I would become just another un-needed existence right? I don’t want that! Please let me stay here… why is it not possible? I always want to stay here! I love Oneesan a lot! I love Oneesan! There’s nothing but that! Why don’t you understand?! I get it… Oneesan does not love right? Fine. I don’t want to have to with anything about Oneesan! Even though I love her, why did it become this painful?
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 13
Huh? It’s morning already… I become angry and locked the door last night and ended up sleeping… I wonder why she can’t understand? Is it because she really hates me? This scent… ah, flowers that’s being grown by Oneesan. That’s right, when I first came into this house, Oneesan gave me a bouquet of flowers. It made me feel that I was important to her, I was so happy. I was loved and taken care by her, but do I really see Oneesan in that way? Saying that I love her. Oneesan, I’ve always wanted to say this. That’s right, I need to tell her these feelings.
I’m going out for a bit. But I’ll be back soon… I’ll be off then.
Track 14
I’m sure that if I follow this road, there’ll be a flower field… Ah! That’s it! Wow, it’s really a beautiful flower field! Oh, now’s not the time to space out. I wonder what’s good… maybe this pink flower that Oneesan seem to like a lot, then I’ll pick these. Thinking of Oneesan while picking flowers, I made a bouquet for her. For my beloved Oneesan, a pink colored bouquet. These feelings, I need to convey them.
Somehow, I’ve become nervous. But, I have to say it properly.
I’m home… about yesterday, I’m sorry. It’s just that, just thinking of being separated from Oneesan made feel like that. But I’ve thought about it. Why Oneesan wants to return me to my home. I’m sure you were just thinking of what’s best for me right? If it’s not about that, then Oneesan who’s always smiling won’t make such a sad face right? I didn’t really think of how Oneesan felt. Even though we were together, I was just being selfish. I didn’t even do anything for Oneesan. That’s why I’ve thought of how to make Oneesan smile again. And that’s this… here! A bouquet that I made with the flowers I picked. It’s my first time making one, so I don’t have much confidence that it’s pretty but, while I was picking these flowers, I was thinking of Onee-, no, you, of how this would make you happy. I couldn’t do any more than this, but your smile is the one I want to see after all. That’s why, from here on, I want to stay and live with you. I know living together is not easy, it’s not all fun, we might get into fights, and we still need to say something to my former Master.  Of course, I’ll explain it clearly to my former Master! Because I want to make you happy, because I want to make you smile, I’ll do my best! I want you to feel the happiest when you’re with me, so I’ll do my best! That’s why, won’t you please live with me? Humans call something like this is called proposing right? If it’s okay with you, you’ll take these flowers right? And then, I’ll kiss you… it’s a different one from the ones I’ve been doing up until now, a more cozier kiss… Thank you. I love you, even more than anyone!
Track 15
Huh? You’ve brought home work again? Mou, recently, you’ve been doing that a lot! You’re not even playing with me… if you ignore me that much, then there’s no helping it if I’ll just suddenly hug you from behind! Hey~! Hey~ come on! Man, if you keep on pushing yourself like that, your body would not take it you know. There might not be a lot of things that I can do for you, I can still worry a lot for you. Seeing you pushing yourself like that, I just can’t leave you alone, somehow, I need to give you energy. Is hugging you working? Maybe I should also give you a kiss? Or… eh? it’s all fine so I need to let go of you? No way~ today, I’ll stay by your side! Because worrying for you like this is my special privilege right? Your cheeks, are red~! Until we sleep today, I won’t be letting go of you, okay?
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment