Friday, June 1, 2012

I Love Pet Vol. 2, Korat, Kotarou; Yusa Kouji


As requested, I bring you, Yusaneko. Err, I mean, Yusa Kouji and vol. 2 of the I Love Pet!! series. :D
Man, Yusaneko’s voice really makes me feel like I’m going to get molested or smth. (>へ<;)
まったく...遊佐ネコさんの声、マジエロイと怖いww
勘違いしないで、確かに遊佐ネコさんが好きだよ。けど...声がちょっと。。。ww
I Love Pet!! Vol. 2
Yusa Kouji
Track 1
In this world, there are pets with mysterious powers. Pets that were given special powers by god a long time ago.  Dogs, cats, there are many more types. With feelings like humans, when their emotions overflow, they can transform into human form, they are special pets.
Fortissimo I Love Pet!! Volume 2, korat, Kotarou.
Heh~ such nice weather! A day as sunny as this makes one feel good to huh? I think it’s a good idea to walk a bit further and stretch mg legs more~. This is a stray cat’s privilege huh? Being able to go wherever and whenever I like. If I were a house cat, I’ll never get to do this. Living life a as house cat? No way I’d want that! I’m not too keen on letting go of my freedom-
O-ow… j-just now… did I get hit by a car? W-who’s that? T-this is no good, my consciousness is….
In my floating consciousness, I felt someone’s warm arms embrace me.
D-did someone save me? I’m a stray cat, no would save-…
But the truth is, that scene wasn’t a dream after all.

paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com


Track 2
Huh? Where am I? This place is…
When I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar ceiling and someone’s worried face.
Who… are you? Ow… t-that’s right, I got hit a car. You took care of me? But somehow, the bandages seem to be falling apart. Might it be that you’re clumsy?  But… if you hadn’t saved me that time, I probably would’ve… hey! Can you not touch me so freely? The bleeding’s stopped already. Making such a worried face over my reaction…
Though I said that I never want to be a house cat, with me in this state, I think I’ll have to stay here for a while. It looks like she’ll take care of me anyway. Well, only until I fully heal, okay?
Track 3
It’s been a week after the accident huh? My wounds are pretty much healed, and I can move my body easily now. Ah! It’s ticklish! I told you not to touch me there! Eh? Name? Mine? As if I’d have one! I’m a cat living freely! Don’t get me wrong, but I don’t have any intentions of staying here for long. Eh? Well, if I did have a name, it’ll be easier to call me. Then, if you’re gonna give me one, pick a cool name okay? W-wha-! Huh?! Kotarou?! You’re calling me Kotarou?! No way! There are many more cool names out there! Don’t tell me, not only you’re clumsy, but you have no sense as well?! It fits me?! Huh… well, whatever, can’t be helped then. I’m the only cat who has a big heart to up with that after all. You’re clumsy and unreliable, you’re making me worried so I’d stay here with you for a bit more.
Even though I said being a house cat is disgusting, this is the first time that someone gave me a name. Well then, out of the kindness of my heart, I’ll accept the name you gave me. Since it’s the name you gave me, it might not at all be that bad.
Track 4
I’ve finally become accustomed to living in this house, but, your clumsiness is really bad! Until now, you can’t even put my food into my bowl without spilling it. Today’s mealtime is near, are you going to spill my food again? Though I’ll lick the spilled parts clean. I think it’s about time I go to the kitchen. Upsa-daisy~ food~! What’s that? A cat’s toy? Eh?! if I don’t play with that, you won’t give me food? How troublesome! I’m not interested in stuff like that! Fine! You don’t have to look that dejected! I have no choice, I’ll play with that. There. There. There, I’m chasing it with my paw. Eh? Is this something to be so happy about? Just playing with this toy… well, it’s not really that boring, it’s fine if you let me play with it again.
Track 5
Hmm~ even though you’re really clumsy at everything you do, when it comes to brushing my fur, you’re superb huh? It feels really great when you’re the one doing it. Humans really have this one thing they’re good at, though at first, I thought all my hair was going to fall off if you were the one brushing me. But if it’s like this, I want you to do it. Huh? Your hair is hair is dripping, did you just come out from the bath? Drying your hair with a towel and a dryer is just like a cat brushing its hair right? Then, I’ll give you a big service! I’ll do it for you!
Your hair, I’ll dry it especially for you! Come on, do you really have to be that surprised? Eh? Clothes? Cats doesn’t really wear clothes, so this is normal you know. Huh? Not in that meaning? You’re always looking at me naked, even hugging me, now you’re embarrassed? Hm? This and that are different? But for me, it’s not much different whether I’m in cat or human form. If you keep saying that, then I’ll wrap a towel around me. There, this is fine right?  Enough of that, now, come closer. Do you realize how rare it is for me to turn into a human and dry someone else’s hair? Well, form is much more convenient so it’s fine. Eh? Am I really Kotarou? Isn’t it obvious? Didn’t you see me transform? Then, touch me to feel that I’m real, there’s no need to hold back~ I know that you’ve been taking good care of me, because I’m always watching you. Now, sit down, I’ll brush you hair for you.

paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com


Track 6
Somehow, that girl seems nervous. She looked as if she was really surprised when I suddenly transformed into a human. Isn’t it painfully obvious that I’m different from other cats? Well, she even gave me a nonsense name, Kotarou, it’s cute though. I heard that special pets can’t really transform at their will, but I’ve been always able to do it at my own will. I’ve been always able to do it perfectly, besides, it’s a waste not to be able to transform when you want to after all. Maybe it’s because my intelligence is high? See, I can easily change from my cat form.
You were thinking that it was a dream when I transformed into my human form? I’m not a normal cat, I can change into a human form at my will. Ah-ah~, looking so surprised again~! Eh? Clothes? All the time I’ve been here, I’m always in this state- whoa! Don’t hit me with a bath towel! I get, I get! I just need to wrap this around me right? Really, there’s not a reason to be violent! If you keep on struggling like that, I hug you, you know~! See~? You’re always carrying and hugging me when I’m in my cat form, so this is just a payback for that. I’m just doing the same thing to you~ or is it embarrassing when I hug you in my human form?
Track 7
Huh? That girl’s not here… I wonder where she went? Shall I go and look?
Ah, she’s taking a shower huh? Hm? Shower… I’ve thought of a nice idea~!
There’s no need to be that surprised right? Did you forget, we even took a bath together the other day~? The cat me, and the human for me, it’s just the same, so there’s no problem taking a shower together right? Look, I’ve even got my ears and tail, see? Don’t tell me, you’re embarrassed? Why~? There’s no reason to be embarrassed isn’t there? Eh?! Go out?! How cold~! Eh, you have a question? What is it? Do I remember the things I saw when I was in my cat form? I wonder~? What do you think? Ah~ but in my memories in my cat form, I remember seeing something good~ I wonder what’s that~? Would you like to know?
Track 8
It looks like she’s finally getting used to me transforming into a human form. Even though she already knows that I can transform like this, when I’m in my cat form, she always hugging me around, but when I turn into a human, she gets all red and won’t even look me in the eyes. Won’t she become used to that already? Though I think it’s a bit of a waste if she does. Come to think of it, hasn’t she been coming home late recently? My meal time is getting affected! Won’t she hurry up and come home already? If she keeps on pushing herself on her work like that, her body would break. If that happens, who’ll take care of me? Ah! She’s finally home!
After giving me my food, she just goes back to work even at home huh? Recently, she’s not even playing with me!
Ah-ah~ she fell asleep, and on top of the desk too. If she’s gonna sleep, it has to be on the bed right? Ah, that’s right!
Hey~ if you won’t wake up, I’ll carry you to bed. If you don’t rest properly, then your tiredness won’t go away right? There, all set. You should sleep on the bed, okay? Such a fatigued looking face, don’t push yourself too hard okay? Hmm? Is she looking for something? Ah! A pillow huh? if you want a pillow, the I’ll be your pillow, I’ll let you use my arm as a pillow~ so warm~. Such a cute sleeping face, sleep well.
Ah, you’re awake huh? Eh? Why am I sleeping beside you? you were looking for a pillow, so I lent you my arm as one, don’t you remember? Whoa! That was dangerous! Don’t hit me with the alarm clock! You don’t have to be that angry! It’s fine right? And your face is all red, you’re not really very convincing. Besides, isn’t it expected already that I have to be by your side?
Thinking of it, isn’t this girl becoming so tired recently? Is her job that demanding? Isn’t that troublesome, I hope she won’t make me worry too much, she’s my precious mistress after all.
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com


Track 9
Oh? You’re finally home huh? You’re home pretty early today!
Welcome back~! Ah, I see, you just finished a big project at work huh? Man, you didn’t have to make me so worried! W-whoa! What’s that thing in your hands? D-don’t tell me, cat ears?! A cat ears headband?! S-stop it! Don’t get it near me! Don’t cover up my ears with another set of cat ears! It’s funny? It’s not funny! Good grief! It’d be better if you were the one using it!
Cat ears are not for cats, but for humans to use right? What, you’re still surprised that I transformed? Every single time, I’ve been living for you this long already, so isn’t it about time that you get used to it? Come now, shouldn’t you be the one using these cat ears? There, see, it fits you really we- whoa!
Wh-what is this cuteness?! C-cute?! N-no, it’s just because of these cat ears… I-I’m sure it’s just because she looks like a cat that’s why…
W-well, then, y-you’re my bride right? T-though only when you’re wearing these cat ears, okay…?
Track 10
Come to think of it, it’s already been two months after that accident huh? O-ow! You just stepped on my tail! We’ve been living together for two months already and you’re still stepping on my tail?! Though it’s sort of my fault for being there, I need to take revenge!
Stepping on a person’s, no, a cat’s precious tail is cruel! I’m taking revenge! Though come to think of it, humans don’t have a tail huh? Then, I’ll do this! I’ll pin you to the bed and then… hmm? Your face is all red, are you embarrassed? If you are, then there’s no reason for me to continue… or would you like me to do more embarrassing things to you? It’s just a joke! There’s no need to be that angry!
I never really thought that I’d live in this house for this long huh? Changing decisions really do happen huh?
Track 11
Hmm? What is it? Ah, it’s you huh? It’s tickling me, where are you touching? I see, that’s where the scar from that accident huh? Eh? Is it okay here already? It’s all fine! The wound is all closed, look? See? Just looking is fine, just don’t touch it! It’s ticklish! It’s unfair that when I touch you when I’m in human form, you get angry while you can freely touch me in this form!
If you really want to touch me, then I’ll be touching you as well! Come on, touch me, then I’ll do the same! Eh? Naked? But I am always naked, you know that right? Ow! Don’t hit me with the towel! Wrap this around? There, is this fine? Having just a piece of cloth is different? If you say so, then buy me clothes next time. If that’s so, then I can go out with you and we can even go on a date! Ah! Though I’ll always change in front you~ what? Are you embarrassed again? Even though I’m always naked in front of you, such a weirdo~! Or is it because I look so cool in my human form? Am I right~? Yes? Y-you’re unexpectedly honest huh? Is there something up? Are you feeling unwell? Did you overwork yourself just like last time? Not? Then why are you making such a face? You’re not busy at work? Then, why? 
Did something happen? Is it something she can’t tell me?
Track 12
The reason that she looks so tired and unenergetic lately, I gradually understood.
Again huh? It seems like her former boyfriend was stalking her, when she’s at home, he keeps on calling and calling. Maybe not only at home, but also when she’s out at work. Did something happen back then? It seems like he won’t let go of her. If it’s that troublesome, she should just take it to the police, but she’s bearing with it all by herself. Damn it, if only I’d change… that’s right, there’s a change of clothes in that room!
Why did I transform? Don’t you think I already know what’s upsetting you? Again?! I’ll be answering that call.
Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing?! Can’t you see you’re just troubling her?! If you can’t, then you’re just a plain idiot huh? You’re just a trash of a human being! Huh? Who am I? There’s no need for you to know right? If you just have to know, I’m just a guy who’s protecting her. It doesn’t matter who am I, I won’t forgive anyone who keeps on upsetting her! Is there even a reason for that feeling of wanting to protect her?
What am I saying to this stalker?
Anyway, stop this! Disappear! You’re not only troubling her, you’re also hurting her, making her experience this painful feelings! If you call once again, I’ll fucking beat you up!
And you, why won’t you block the calls coming from that guy?! What? So you were scared huh? You should have said so, you don’t have to put up a brave face in front of me. I won’t forgive whoever that guy who’s doing this to you! Because I am the closest one to you right now…
Wait, I’m… it’s just like I’m…

paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 13
Even though I didn’t want to, I returned to my cat form. But, after  all those calls earlier, now he won’t stop sending her messages. Somehow, I feel like something not good is going to happen. Just to be sure, I’ll change into my human form.
Hm? Who might it be? Don’t tell me!
That feeling from earlier… So this guy is her stalker?!
What are you thinking coming over here?!
It’s fine, it’s dangerous, so you go inside.
Huh? Who am I? Boyfriend? Maybe so, it doesn’t matter right? It doesn’t have anything to do with the reason you’re here! You don’t have the right to question me. Go home! Before you start to make me really angry! You don’t have the right get near her anymore! Hurry and go home!
Going out with that guy just because you felt sorry for him, you’re much too kind! Don’t get near those kind of guys again! You’re a bit spacey, so you’re making me worried! But, I will protect you, anytime you feel like in danger, just call me, you don’t have to bear with it alone! It’s okay if you rely on only me… eh? What’s with that defiance? Do I really love you? Do you really have to ask that? Saving me back then, and living together with you, I’ve gradually been pulled to you, that’s not odd right? Do you not like it? Don’t you believe me? Is it because I’m just a pet? Because I’m just a cat? But I can transform into this human form! It differ from you right? It’s just the same! What do you mean it’s wrong? What is it? Don’t look at me with such frightened eyes! Is it wrong to feel the want to protect you? What’s wrong with that?!
Track 14
Somehow, she’s been avoiding me. I understand the reason. It’s because I told her of these feelings that were outside our usual pet and master relationship. Seems like the relationship between humans and pets doesn’t change even if their forms change, becoming her pet and meeting her, it’s just like one big irony. Today as well, avoiding me even in my cat form, she went to work. Somehow, that stalker of hers left her alone already, but it seems that I’ve made her even more depressed than he did.
Come to think of it, I heard a legend back then that if special pets have experienced something that could move their hearts, they can become true humans. But, even after feeling all of these for here, I still haven’t changed. Then, just what do I do to become human? Hm? The phone? I don’t know why but, at that time, I felt that something really bad has happened. Eh? A traffic accident?!
Track 15
Hey! Are you alright? Are you hurt?! It’s not something serious? Thank goodness… eh? Coming over to fetch you, it’s just like what happened with me? Don’t say such stupid things! Making me worry this much… S-sorry, a pet like me suddenly hugging you like I was your lover… Sorry, it’s troublesome that your pet cat has confessed to you right? But, even though I’m just a pet, I truly do love you. Please, just on this, don’t doubt me. Eh? What happened to my tail? It’s just here rig- huh? My tail is gone!? My ears too! Don’t tell me I’ve turned-?!
I wonder if god acknowledged my love for you and turned me into a human?
But, it still doesn’t change the fact that I was once a cat. You won’t want me right? You’d want a real human lover after all. W-whoa! You’re still not that healed right- Eh? You’re accepting me? My feelings of love for you? Thank you, this is just like a dream. I love you more than anyone in this world. Of course, more than any cat too. I won’t let go of you okay? I’ll always protect you, I won’t let other guys touch even just one of your fingers. Because that’s the me whom you fell in love with. Prepare yourself okay? I’ll make it so that I’m the only one your eyes can see. I’ll definitely won’t let you go, I’ll love you forever, so love only me okay? I’m fine with just that.
After that, I wasn’t able to return to my cat form anymore. Though it was fun changing through cat and human forms freely and teasing her, it’s better being in this human form and being able to always be with her.
Good morning. Did you sleep well? Eh? You can’t sleep because I’m beside you? Then, you’ll never get enough sleep huh? Because I’ll always be sleeping in the same bed as you. It’s fine if I sleep in another place? Waking up in the morning not embracing you, though you’re just near me is a waste is pointless right? So us sleeping separately is out of the question. Anyway, just get used to it already.
Living as cat is not that bad, but living as a human is better, because with these arms, I can always embrace you. I love you, forever, okay? 

2 comments:

  1. thank you sooo muuch for sharing the translation :D... ~this way I know exactly what's going on (I know someone is stalking her and Kotarou is defending her, but I don't know the stalker is her ex-boyfriend XDD)

    ~ONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the transalation!

    ReplyDelete