Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Love Pet!! Vol 7


Woohoo~ another zombie all-nighter mode translation from me! I just had to do this… because (I’m totally biased for Hirarin too) I’ve lost one of my favourite German shepherd dogs recently and I think wanko Hirarin might be a nice replacement. (The fuck am I kidding?! Jacques, I miss you! Come back to mommy! TAT;;;)

Anyway, this was done in 4 hours or so again, so forgive any grammar/spelling mistakes.

And guess who fell down the stairs because she was all woozy from lack of sleep translating this? Me of course! Damn, my back hurts.
Enjoy.

I Love Pet!! Volume 7
Hirakawa Daisuke
Track 1
In this world, there are pets with mysterious powers. Pets that were given special powers by god a long time ago.  Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, there are many more types. With feelings like humans, when their emotions overflow, they can transform into human form, they are special pets.
Fortissimo I Love Pet!! Vol . 7, shepherd, Sousuke, Hirakawa Daisuke.
This is Asagawa day-care. I am the guard dog the children always play with, Sousuke. Ever since I was born, I was taken care of by the Principal.
I heard that a new person is coming here today… ah! I’m sure it’s that girl!
Hello! Are you the one who’s going to be the new day-care teacher? I’m called Sousuke, your name is? Heh~ cute name! I’ll lead you to the principal, so follow me okay? This is your first time working in a day-care? Is that so? I’m sure it would be tons of fun! And the kids are really cute! Let’s do our best together! Might it be that you’re nervous? It’ll be fine! Everyone here is kind, they’ll help you out, so don’t worry. Here, I’ll lick your face~! It’s a charm to help you relax! Then, go and meet them! DO your best okay?
Track 2
Today’s the first day she’s going to meet the kids as a teacher… I can’t see her face… ah! That’s right! Today, the Principal gave me some clothes to wear, now’s the time to make use of me being a special pet!
If I turn into human form, I’m a lot taller, and I’m wearing clothes, so it’s not suspicious right? But, to make sure I won’t get seen, I’d better hide over there.
I wonder if he’s okay? She looks nervous. Ah! Sayaka-chan has started to cry! Ah! And Mai-chan too! Is she okay? She’s panicking… ah, the older teacher came to help. Thank goodness, now she can rel- oh? That girl, she went out of the classroom. Is she discouraged because the children cried? Maybe I’ll go back to my dog form and go to her side?
Are you okay? The kids are just surprised, seeing you for the first time, it’s not your fault! Smiling fits you better than looking as if you’re about to cry. I’m sure that starting tomorrow, you’ll be able to get along with them well! I believe you can do it well! Don’t get so down, if anything happens, just come to me, I’ll always be your ally, okay?
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 3
Everyone went home happy today as well, I think I’d better –huh? What’s wrong? You seem like you’re depressed, did something happen? I’m happy that you’re petting me, but I don’t want to see you being lonely. Why don’t you try telling me what happened? I think it’ll help to make it easier for you.
I see, something like that happened. Eh? You think you’re not suited for this job? Don’t say things like that! I think you’re perfect for this job! Because your smile when you’re in front of everyone is very wonderful! If you say things like that, then you’ll lose confidence right? You’re just not that used to it yet. There’s no one who’s perfect when they start after all. It may be a bit hard for you to ask other people for advice, so when you feel like that, just come to me! I’ll listen to whatever it is that’s bothering you. I’m always here, okay? I’m sure it’ll turn out fine for you. Do your best too tomorrow okay? If anything happens, I’ll just be by your side, okay?
Even though I say that, it doesn’t really reach her huh? In this dog form, I can’t convey it to her in words. Maybe next time, I’ll talk to her in my human form? But I’m sure she’d really be surprised… I wonder if it’s okay if I do it for just a little bit?
Track 4
Everyone at the day-care is playing with water today huh? That’s nice~! It looks like a lot of fun! Though… I think it’s better if I don’t get too close… truth is, I’m not very good with water, I can’t swim. Ah, that girl, she looks like she’s really having fun today! Thank goodness, it seems she’s fine now! This day-care looks better if not only the children, but also everyone is smiling!
Huh? The kids are running towards me… W-wait! What?! What?! T-that water gun! N-no way! S-stop it! Stop! I’m not good with water! Why are you doing this?!
Ah! It’s you! A towel? Thank you for drying me! I thought something else happened, but seeing you smile like that makes me happy. Here, this is from me. 
Track 5
Hm. Alright, everything’s locked, patrolling done! And with this, my work is done!
Huh? Ah, it’s already dark you know, you need to go home soon, you still have to work tomorrow right? Huh? Are you crying? Your eyes are red, it’ better if you don’t rub them. Did something happen? I see. It’s okay to not be able some things perfectly. So don’t be so dejected. Don’t cry!  Come on! I’ll lick all your tears away! Ah! You’re crying even harder! What do I do at a time like this? When something like this happens, the kids at the day-care gets hugged by their moms, but in this form, I can’t possibly hug you. Ah! That’s right! I’m wearing clothes today, so it’ll be fine!
Surprised? It’s me, the dog, Sousuke. You won’t stop crying so, in order to console you, I changed into this form. Painful things happen always happen at work, but don’t forget, I’m always by your side. So if anything happens, just come to me. It’s a promise. Though smiling suits you better than crying, there’s no one else here but me, so cry your heart out in my arms. But in exchange for that, show me your smile tomorrow, okay? Ah. You’ve stopped crying! Hm? Ah, were you so surprised, your tears stopped? The truth is, I’m a special pet. I can change into dog and human forms, but inside, it’s still me.
Track 6
Ah! Good morning! Thank goodness, you still came! Have you regained your drive? What is it? Ah, are you still shocked when I turned into my human form yesterday? You’re thinking maybe it was a dream? It’s not! Don’t make such a bothered face! I’m really a dog after all? Right now that is. Anyway, if you don’t hurry, the kids are coming soon! Do your best today as well, okay?
Now then, the day care is closed for today!  Huh? It’s that girl!
Hey~! Thanks for your hard work today as well! Hm? What’s wrong? Staring at me like that… ah, you’re scared that because it’s night time already, I’ll transform? I’m not a werewolf you know! I’m a dog, as if that would happen! I can transform at my will!
See? I’m Sousuke right? It’s not a dream! Ah, but my ears and tail stay like this, it’s cute this way right? The truth is, even when I’m in my dog form, I can understand what you say, so if you have any worries, or even good news, tell them to me okay? I want to be of help to you, so I’ll do anything.
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 7
Hmm…. The other day, that girl said really couldn’t believe it. My dog form or my human form, I wonder what my real form is? Ah, that’s right! Then I’ll go the day-care today in my human form!
Alright! The last time I appeared in this form in front of everybody was during the Christmas party huh? If I went in this form, the kids would be happy right? Though I hope they would lay off on pulling my tail. Ah, that’s right, I haven’t told anyone but the Principal that I was the Sousuke everyone knows. That girl was the first one I told it to. It’s also the first time I transformed in front of anyone but the Principal as well. I want to tell her this~! That this was the first time… I wonder why though? Ah, whatever! It’s no use getting worked up on it! I can’t even understand it well myself! Okay! Change of atmosphere! I’ll play tons with the kids today!
Everyone~! It’s been a while! Oniisan with the dog ears came to play again~!
Ah, it looks like she noticed me already! 
Hey, were you playing with everyone? What activity are you doing right now?  Ah- wh- what?! Don’t pull on my arm so suddenly!
Eh? It’s bad if I go here in this form? It’s fine! It’s fine here! See? Everyone knows me! Eh? Does everyone know that I’m a dog? I wonder if they do? But it’s fine I say! Everyone just thinks that I’m a guy with dog ears. See, because you suddenly pulled on me, the kids are surprised! Let’s play with everyone!
The only one who knows about my true nature is just you. It’s our little secret, okay?
Now everybody, let’s play together! What do you guys want to play? What about color tag? I’ll do my best not to lose to everyone! Then, the first to be it would be sensei! You’ll be the one to choose any color you like, okay? Then, start!
Track 8
Playing with that girl and the kids the other day was so fun, I wonder if I should go and play with them today too. But she seems very busy, is she preparing for something? Lining up that many drawing paper, it looks like a lot of work. Ah, I’ve thought of something good! Instead of coming over to play, I’d help her out! Then that’s decided!
Alright! Wh-whoa! That surprised me! Since when were you behind me? Eh? Was I going inside the classroom again? That’s right, but… is it a bother? The kids would think it’s weird if a guy with dog ears keeps on going in there? Well, it may be so but… fine, I get it! Then, today I’ll go and play with them my dog form.
But in this form, I can’t help you out. Then, I’ll go again in my human form in the evening, that’s fine right?
It’s gotten utterly dark, did everyone go home already? Ah, but that girl is still working alone. You really work hard huh? But, working all alone like that makes me worry. Then I’ll transform and go help you out!
Still working hard this late? I knew you were working so hard alone, so I wanted to help you out earlier today. Is that the preparation for advancement activity? For all the children in the day-care?! You don’t really have to do that all alone! Will you let me help? You may be a rookie and there are a lot of difficult things for you, but if you do it all alone, you’ll get too lost in your work. For times like that, us pets are here. If you find it hard to ask your superiors or friends for help, then rely on me. I’ll definitely help you out! T-that’s… t-there’s nothing to thank me for, I just want to help you out because you’re doing your best, working very hard… I always see you doing your best, so when you need someone to lean on, I’m always here, okay?
Track 9
That looks really fun~! I wanna play with the kids too! Besides…
I noticed that I never let her out of my sight anymore. Up until now, watching the kids is more fun for me, and I wasn’t really interested in the teachers. But ever since she came, instead of the children, I find myself more interested in her.
I wonder what she’s doing right now? Ah, she’s reading a picture book! That one beside her is the naughtiest in the class, Ryuji-kun…  Ah! Just now, Ryuji-kun… on her cheek… a kiss! Ah! Even on the other side! K-kissing her like that! Kids these days–!!
Huh?! I transformed! Why at this time?! Ah! That’s right! If my emotions run-off, I transform unconsciously! Ah! Ryuji-kun did it again! Aahhh… and this time on the lips… she’s really popular… W-wait! Why am I this shocked? That’s just a kiss from a five year old!
I see… I… like her. But it’s futile right? Because I’m a dog. Those kids have a better chance for her love than me. A pet like me won’t be able to care for her, that’s my fate for being born a pet. It can’t helped right?
Dejected, I went back to the shed, still in my human form.
My chest hurts, what should I do about these feelings?
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 10
After that incident, the occurrences of me turning into my human form unconsciously increased, and of course, it was only when I’m looking at her.
Ah! I’ve turned into human form again…
Even if I have changed into this form, I’m still not a real human. I’m just a pet that can change into a human form. It’s impossible for me to express my feelings for her.
It’s nap time huh? Maybe I’ll sleep with them too? Sorry for intruding during nap time~
Uhm… is it okay if I sleep with them too? It’s just that… I couldn’t go back to my dog form… everyone would notice, so no? I get it… then… can I sit beside you and watch over the kids? Thanks.
Everyone looks cute huh? Sleeping unreservedly, I’m sure it’s because they’re reassured by your presence. Ah, that child is talking in his sleep~
Looking beside me by chance, I saw her delighted face, the watching her beloved students. I wished that times like this would continue forever, such a blissful moment.
Hey, is it okay if I kiss you? Somehow, I’m just so happy, I suddenly felt like kissing you…
I love you. I want to be always by your side and see your smile, but, this feelings, I can never say them.
Track 11
Here I go~!! Ei~!! Ah! That’s good! Good!
Today, after quite some time, I’m playing catch ball in the garden with the kids in my human form. 
Okay, then~ can you catch this~?! There! That’s good, Ryuji-kun! Nice catch! Huh? Someone’s here to fetch you already? I see. Then, let’s play catch ball again next time okay?
Huh? Ryuji-kun looks so happy being carried by her. He really does like her a lot huh? She’s not just only for you.
Eh? I somehow look angry? I-I’m not really angry or anything!
What the hell am I thinking, being jealous of a pre-schooler?! But… I really do love her that much…
Track 12
Okay! Here I go!
Today, I’ve decided on one thing. And that is…
Hey uhm… I have a favour to ask… won’t you go out on a date with me? 
Always hiding these feelings, I’m starting to feel regret. No matter how many times I change into my human form, a love between a human and a pet is impossible. That’s why I’m being selfish, and even for just once, I want to go out on a date with her and then give up on her completely.
I-is it impossible? I want to spend time with you in this form, just once is fine. Just once… huh? It’s okay?
Sorry for saying this so suddenly, but I wanted to talk with you alone no matter what. It’s sort of hard right? Just the two of us having a conversation… is it okay if we hold hands? I want to do things that I can’t when I’m in my dog form… Your hand is so warm…
I don’t want to ever forget this moment, I wished for this so hard, it was unbearable. That’s why, starting tomorrow, I’ll go back to spending time with her as a pet. Our time together for the first and last time, I’ll never forget it.
                paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 13
Ahhh… the sun’s shining so bright today huh…
Ever since that day, I have been unable to change into my human form. Though I think “unable” is a bit wrong, more like, I’ve been carefully avoiding transforming. I couldn’t stop the love I was feeling for a human like her, I thought it’d be bad if I continued that way.
Playing with the ball like that is dangerous! Be careful. Ah! Just as I said it! The ball’s covered in mud now! That’s no good, don’t go out into the street!
In order to stop the children chasing after the ball, I ran towards them in my dog form.
Running off like that is not good! Ah! Why are you, the teacher, running like that too?! Watch out!
I have to save her! Even if it costs me my life!
Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Thank goodness… Making me worry! Don’t just run off like that! Even if I’m always by your side, always thinking of wanting to protect you, if you don’t ake care of yourself, then it’s all pointless! Besides… I’m a dog after all, so no matter how I wish for it, there are things that I cannot do for you! If something happens to you, I–… huh? I’ve become… my ears and tail are gone… Did I… become human?
Track 14
Then, for today, fold the drawing paper and the newspaper together~
Ever since that day, I haven’t been able to return to my dog form. It seems like my body has transformed into a real human’s.
Here, I’ve finished collecting the all the drawing paper. Eh? Come outside in the hallway?
Did my ears really disappear already? Yeah, it seems like I’ve become a real human, I can’t go back to my dog form anymore. I think this form is much more convenient, because now, I can protect you anytime and… ah, no, don’t mind that! Eh? It’s bothering you so you want me to say it? Well… it’s… now that I’ve become a real human, maybe I can become your lover right? I like you, I love you… I want to protect you forever, I’ll do everything I can, that’s why… I want you to become my lover. Is it possible? It’s fine? Thank you! I thought that these feelings of mine would never be answered! I’m so glad to have become a real human! This is the happiest time of my entire life, my time being a dog included! I love you! Ah, and also, I want to always be with you, not only in the classroom, but somewhere closer to you. I want to be with you and protect you forever. Hey, I might not be a guard dog anymore but… I want to live together with you… will you think about it? Then, let’s go back to where everybody is? I’ll be waiting okay? For our cute children to come~! (Did he really have to say that?! Arghh Hirakawa you’re making me sooooo frustrated damn it!)

PS
One day, I’m going to kill this Hirakawa Daisuke guy for being so cute.
I swear to god, I will shoot this guy dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment