Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kiss x Kiss Vol 17 Translation


Ah, why is it that during the times that I am sick is the time where I regain the motivation to translate? This one’s been sitting unfinished for almost three weeks and just now, I had the urge to finish it. I blame my short attention span that rivals a goldfish’s. Anywayyyyy, I’m back from the hospital so, here’s your cute kouhai, Noburin~! To all the people who asked and were waiting for this, I apologize, that it took so long. m(_ _)m
Kiss x Kiss Collections Volume 17
Youngster Kiss | Okamoto Nobuhiko
Title Call
Kiss x Kiss Collections volume 17, Youngster Kiss, Kusano Mamoru, “Senpai! Then, give me a kiss as a reward!”, Okamoto Nobuhiko.

Track 2                                                                                                                                             
I promise! In the next match, I’ll give you my best shot as a present! I will definitely fulfill your dream!”
Eh? W-why are you laughing? Is there something wrong with my delivery? Eh?! It’s too stiff? T-that can’t be! It’s not my fault! It’s the script’s! Come on, stop laughing! And here I was being so earnest in doing it… and so? The only thing that’s bad is that? Didn’t you say earlier that it was all no good? That the feelings aren’t showing? Come on, tell me~! You’re my senpai right? Honestly! I-it’s better than earlier? For real?! Then, as a reward, give me a kiss? Eh? No? Why~?! There’s no one else around anyway. Do you… dislike me? You don’t? Then you do like me?! Then isn’t it fine?! Don’t tell me, you’re shy? Then, it’s okay if I’ll be the one to kiss you? Come on, close your eyes… as if~! Just kidding~!!! Did you get excited? You always make feel like that, so once in a while, I wanna let senpai have a taste of that too~! Eh?! You’re already going home? What’s with that so suddenly? Ah, wait up senpai! I’ll walk you home! Senpai! Ah… senpai, your face is red. It’s not because of the sun isn’t it? I love you, senpai. That’s not lie.

Track 3
Good morning, senpai! I’m in a bit of an errand, so I waited for you. I think I left something in the clubroom yesterday, senpai, you have the keys right? Won’t you come with me? It’ll be quick! Thank you~!
Ah, it’s almost exam period huh? I was barely hanging on the last time… if I get any more red marks, I’d be in trouble. Not to mention it’s almost time for the concurs too, but with the exams going first, club activities are on hold huh? Oh, that’s right! Senpai, help me with studying! So even if there’s no club activity during the exam period, we’d still get to meet! Besides, if I fail, it would trouble senpai too right? There you go again~ even though you’d be lonely without me around~!
Eh? The thing I left behind? Well, about that, there’s something more important than that right now~ some sort of something like that~ Eh? What do I mean by that? It’s okay if we don’t go to the clubroom. I was only lying about forgetting something in there…
Don’t get angry, it’s because we won’t get to meet for some time, and I couldn’t wait until afternoon… Ah, this is bad, I don’t wanna go to class… hey, let’s just skip class together? It’s fine right? The errand I was doing? Well, then, that’s a lie too~!
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 4
Welcome~! A table for o–! Eh?! Senpai?! Wai–! Eeh?! Why are you here?! W-what did you come here for?! I-it’s not that it’s bad! It’s not bad! B-but if you were going to come here, you should have told me earlier! You surprised me, darn it!
Ah! S-sorry manager… a-acquaintance… well, it’s more like my g-girlfriend. Please don’t tease me! Well, of course she’s cute! She’s so cute to the point that her existence is a miracle! Hey, why are you going out of the counter, manager?! Wait! Don’t talk alone to someone else’s girlfriend like that! I’m the only one who’s supposed to do that! Ahh, darn it! I’m taking a break! No one’s around anyway! Senpai! Let’s go to the back! Over here!
Geez… that really surprised me! Eh? I’m not angry, why? Well, I’m just surprised, that doesn’t mean I wasn’t happy about it. After all, senpai came all the way here to visit me in my part time job. I thought we couldn’t get to meet until Saturday, so thank you, senpai!
Ah! My shift is almost finished, so come inside and drink tea and wait for me? Please~?

Track 5
Ah~ah… it’d be better if senpai and I were living together~! I wanna hurry up and graduate already~ though the club activities are fun, it’s a different matter though. Would you be living alone after you graduate, senpai? I see, that university’s a bit far from your home huh? Heh~ it’s so nice~ being able to live alone~! Hey, senpai, when I graduate and start to live on my own, let’s live together? Eh? No? W-why? T-the reason, t-tell me the reason? Our parents would make a fuss? What, just that? I’ll persuade them! And I’ll go and meet with yours soon, so it’s all fine! Eh? What are you laughing about? W-what do you mean by “cute”?! I’m being serious here! You’re not believing me huh? Fine, I get it! I’ll go over to senpai’s house right now, meet your dad and mom and say, “Please give me your daughter!”, there’s no use stopping me! Eh!!! S-scary! Senpai, you’re scary! Don’t hit me with that reference book, I’ll end up forgetting all that I’ve studied! Geez, that really hurt! You didn’t have to hit me that hard! I get it, I’ll study seriously, that’s fine right? But in exchange… in exchange… after the tests, would you reconsider about us living together?  It’s a promise, okay?
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 6
Yo~ senpai! I wanted to see senpai at once, so I ran after you~! The energy really is high just before the concurs huh~? It’s been a while, so I’m pumped up! What for? Well, not really for club activities, but for being able to meet with senpai~! More than the club stuff, I love spending time alone with senpai like this more than anything! It’s a secret though~! Ah! I’ve said it though…. Oh, that’s right, we need to decide today on which script to perform for the concur right? Which one would you pick? For me, I’ll pick the one that I’m always practicing with senpai! What about senpai? You’d pick the same one as mine too?! That last scene, it’s good right? It’s youthful~ it’s fine to have dreams huh~? Hm? My dream? Of course I have one! What do you think it is? Eh? Become a famous actor? Hmm~ maybe so, but that’s just my second! You don’t know? You really wanna know~? It can’t be helped then~ it’s been decided~! To be able to live together with senpai! Because the most important for me is senpai after all~! Oh come on~ the tests are over and I’ve passed~! Though barely the failing mark, it’s better than the last time, it’s all thank s to senpai! Hey… can I get a kiss? It’s fine right~ I’ve been holding back ever since the exam period started~! It’s okay, there’s no else here anyway, okay?

Track 7
I promise! In the next match, I’ll give you my best shot as a present! I will definitely fulfill your dream!”
Hey, senpai, is it okay for you not to practice? Tomorrow’s the audition after all. I’m happy that you’re helping me practice, but if senpai doesn’t get to be the heroine, I’ll lose my drive. I want to do this play together with senpai after all. Anyway, since we’re almost out of time, let’s practice the last scene together, I’ll leave the heroine to senpai, okay?
“Well then, I’ll be off. Even though I couldn’t make it to the top here in Japan, next time, it’s decided, I’ll the top spot of the world! You’ll accept that, right? Well, I couldn’t go back here in Japan for a while, but I will definitely fulfill my dream, that’s why… you do your best too, okay? See you then!”
And then, he starts running back to the heroine!
“I’ll definitely come back for you! Wait for me!”
And, it ends with a kiss here huh? Ah, but the kiss here is just a sham right? Well, if ever, the main roles were given to me and senpai, isn’t it great to kiss for real onstage~? No? See, I’d hug you like this, “I’ll definitely come back for you! Wait for me!”, it’s perfect!
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 8
Ah, senpai… did you run after me? Sorry. I’m in a bit of a shock. Did everyone go home already? I see… Senpai, I’m sorry, even though you always helped me practice after club activities… Congratulations on getting the part of the heroine… Even though I didn’t get the role of the main character, I’ll cheer on senpai, do your best!
Ah, don’t console me like that… it’s the last concurs for the third years so it’s natural for the main roles to be given to them… it doesn’t matter even if I was a bit better. It’s fine, I’m I know that I’m inept, I lacked the effort, that’s why it’s frustrating. W-why are you crying, senpai? Please stop that, if senpai’s crying, I’ll end up crying too… Senpai… I really love you, I really couldn’t help but love you, that’s why getting turned down for that role, and senpai getting to do that kiss scene with a another guy, I don’t like it, I really don’t like it! Why isn’t it me?! Why didn’t I… don’t coddle me… I’ll try even harder… I’ll do my best even if I’m not the main character… thank you, senpai. Now that I think of it, this the first time I’ve seen senpai cry…

Track 9
Welcome, senpai~! Come on in! Ah, no one else from my family is here today, so there’s no need to be cautious, let’s make out all we want~! Kidding~! W-why are you moving away from me? Come on, get into the room, I won’t do anything! It’s a lie though~!
Sit anywhere you like! It’s unusual though, senpai coming over to visit me, were you worried that I was still depressed? You’re really a worry-wart huh, senpai? It’s okay, I won’t whine about it anymore, because I’ll show senpai my best performance.
Hmm? I’m not doing anything… I am….? Didn’t I tell senpai that I am a liar?
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 10
Senpai, you aren’t going home yet? It’s fine if I go home ahead? As if I can leave senpai behind. Then, I guess I’ll just read the script~! Being alone in the clubroom like this with senpai makes me remember when I first came here. “I saw your performance this year! I want to share the same stage as senpai as well!” Everytime I come here after class, senpai was always here right? Senpai is so kind, every single day, helping me practice, even though we just met each other. “Your posture is bad! Bring out your voice from your abdomen!”, and when senpai touched me, I was really surprised, I was really nervous! Did senpai feel that way too? That’s because you were the one touching me! Then I’ll touch senpai too and make you feel all edgy! Come on, come on, don’t dodge! I’ve caught you!
What? Don’t do it in school? Can’t be helped then, I get it. Later then.

Track 11
”You still think that you have a debt to me? Quit that already! I don’t want you to have anything to do with it! Always going after your childhood friend, how depressing! Just go to where that guy is!”
Hmm… even though it’s just the script, saying these lines to senpai really sucks, this hurts me~! Eh? Hurry and say the next lines? Fine~!
“Why aren’t you going? Just go! You’re just making me even more miserable! Just go! Chase after him!”
Ehh… what was it again? I forgot the next line… ah! Don’t say it! I’ll remember it!!! Oh yeah!
“Why aren’t you going? Just go! You’re just making me even more miserable! Just go! Chase after him! Tell him not to lose, even though he’s in another country! W-wait! And… tell him to hurry up and take the top!”
Aah… how sad, and in the end, the heroine goes to the main character guy… it’s just a play, so it’s fine, but just thinking of senpai being in love with some other guy scares me. If such a thing happens, I can never let go of senpai like this. I’ll do whatever it takes just to keep senpai mine. That’s why senpai, tell me that I’m the only one you love okay?

Track 12
Senpai, I’m coming in! That last kissing scene! That’s just an act right?! It’s just an act right?! Don’t get carried away okay?! Senpai… aren’t you nervous? Hmm… anyway, when you’re pretending to kiss him, it’s just your actress’ side showing right? Take care of your maiden’s heart okay? Take care of your maiden’s heart okay? I said it twice because it’s really important! Ahhhh… what should I do? I’m so nervous. What do I do if I forget my lines? What if I bite my tongue? This is bad, bad, I’m really scared now! Senpai, why are you saying that?! Huh? What? I need to calm down? Then, what should I do?! Is there any way I could get rid of this nervousness?! Palm? Rub my palms together? Ehhh?! Will it really work? Well, whatever, I’m gonna give it a try. Eh? Huh? I’m doing it wrong?! How’s that? Ah, whatever! Just say something like it’ll be okay senpai! I’ll leave it to you! Ah wait a sec, I’ll take a deep breath… Okay! Eh? Ah… s-senpai? Alright! I’m all fired up! Thank you senpai! I think I can do it now!
paranoid-rhythm.tumblr.com

Track 13
“Just how long are you going stay here? It’s not fun accompanying me to my rehabilitation right? Why won’t you go to his side? He’s going to leave Japan today right? Say something! You still think that you have a debt to me? Quit that already! I don’t want you to have anything to do with it! Always going after your childhood friend, how depressing! Just go to where that guy is! Why aren’t you going? Just go! You’re just making me even more miserable! Why… is it not me? I don’t like it. Why not me? Hey… why? Just go! Just go! Chase after him! Tell him not to lose, even though he’s in another country! W-wait! And… tell him to hurry up and take the top!”

Track 14
Senpai! Sorry! Well~ I sort of really got fired up and got carried away~ and kissed you~! Ah, ow! Don’t hit me with the script! I already said sorry didn’t I?! But, the guy I play didn’t even get to say he loves the heroine as well, wouldn’t it be too sad to let it end that way, that’s why–! I said I’m sorry! I won’t do another weird ad-lib again! So please forgive me, okay? Senpai is kind that’s why I love you~!
Ah, it’s finally finished huh? it feels weird, being able to be onstage with senpai. This year, I’m just a minor character and last year, I was just an audience. That was the first time I saw senpai perform, you were so beautiful, though it was just for a while, somehow, I couldn’t take my eyes off of senpai. Next year, I’ll definitely be the lead actor! Senpai should definitely come to watch me okay? I’ll make it so that you wouldn’t be able to take your eyes off me! Eh?! You’ll just be worried that’s why you can’t take your eyes off me? That’s not what I meant! Senpai! Will you stop treating me like a kid already?! Huh?! My height doesn’t have anything to do with this! I’m 160cm and if I wear taller shoes I’ll be taller somehow!



6 comments:

  1. Hello, Carli-san! Waaaahhhh, thanks for the translation! I'm soooo haaappppy~~!!! XD you're rock!

    Oh yes,
    Selena(gomez)-san told me to contact you if I need a help for translation. So, um... can you translate Drama CD Ketsuekigata Danshi for me? :) I'll happy if you can. :) I don't understand the whole conversations...

    Warmest Regards,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there~! About the Ketsuekigata series, I haven't been able to listen to them yet, so I think it'll take a bit of time to get to them... I hope it's okay with you... >A<

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see :) I don't mind, of course. By the way, thank you for the hardwork :)

      Delete
  2. thank you for translate this ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    this is one of my favorite :D
    btw, I make "translation" link to this blog from mine. I hope it's ok with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! Thank you for the link too! >3<

      Delete
  3. Would it be too much to ask if you could translate Vols 2 and 16 of the KISS KISS Collection? PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete